Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't stand the music that blares at 24 hour fitness.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I bought me a sport/radio and was actually listening to Spanish music during my workout. Anything to drown that ignorant shit out.

I'm sort of comforted by the fact I'm not the only one up at this hour. But also strangely not.

Nathan said:
I'm sort of comforted by the fact I'm not the only one up at this hour. But also strangely not.

The last time I heard that stupid "Umbrella" song where the bitches go, "Ehh ehh ehh". I threw a small fit and said out loud that I was tired of listening to that stupid shit. It's assault man.

I think the gym should be music free. If you want music you should bring your own walkman.

I really don't feel all that passionately about it to be honest. I'll tell you what I do feel passionately about: Losing my cool on people who keep waking me up.

Nathan said:
I really don't feel all that passionately about it to be honest. I'll tell you what I do feel passionately about: Losing my cool on people who keep waking me up.

Tear their arms off! I think you could do it.

biteme said:
Tear their arms off! I think you could do it.

I think I can do it too. I don't know what the fuck my friend was talking about either - if I can do it, he can. Dude is yoked - he's 210 and fucking 7% bodyfat. Under 6 feet. He could kick my ass.

biteme said:
I think the gym should be music free. If you want music you should bring your own walkman.

I agree with that. A silence is better than a crappy music.

Get an MP3 player like the rest of the world already owns...lol.

Top Bottom