Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can any aas designer supps make you feel short of breath?

diedeadEnough

whats up my dudes. its not a huge deal just thought why not ask?

im on a dieselbolan cycle. you can read my progress in the supp. section if you want.

im making great gains almost crazy gains. but about a week ago ive had a hard time breathing in all the way sometimes. kind of the same feeling when you go to the buffet and eat so much you cant take a full deep breath.

i had a small cold and it seemed to go away. but maybe it lingered in my chest? like inflammation in my throat or something. its def. getting better now, but i have to slow down and take deep breaths by the fan when im lifting. and with more food in my stomach it gets a little harder.

its alot better now, just wondering what you dudes thoughts are about this. thanks

Have you tried running yet? LOL Some people claims it doesn't hinder there cardiovascular conditioning but it sure does mine. It will go away after your done.

Have you tried running yet? LOL Some people claims it doesn't hinder there cardiovascular conditioning but it sure does mine. It will go away after your done.

thanks man but no i dont think id be able to do that with the calf and shin pumps im getting just from walking lol. when im doing a serious bulk i try to stay away from cardio. i do alot of walking. for work though.

so youre saying this is a common side effect?

Im not saying its common, but it does happen to me. I used to wake up short of breath, regardless of what type of gear. Ive brought this up before so I dont want to beat a dead horse. It may be just like any other side effect acne, balding, gyno etc some guys get it some guys dont. Although I will say GH or S4 dont seem to do it.

Top Bottom