Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk or Cut (my pics)

bodybuildmass

Well seen as its time for everyone to post thier pics, i thought id give it a go. Ive attached my pic, ive just joined the board and have been reasearching for a long time. Im currently 180lbs around 15% bf roughly at 5'9'', but its all on my dam gut.
Ok do u think i should continue to bulk up, as ive had a layoff due to injury for almost a yr. this is my after just being back 2months. Or should i cut to chreds and then bulk? btw im natural

Thanks for ur time, cruitisim welcome
:cool:

Last edited:
Not a flame...but people are gonna tell you that the legs should use some work.

As for whether you should bulk or cut, it is entirely up to what type of look you are going for. Why dont you bulk for a little while see if you can put some more mass on them legs, then do a nice cutting cycle to trim down. Just my opinion.

If i were you i would bulk up first also during the bulk cycle do not forget to work your abs like crazy that way when you cut up your abs will be ready to go just my opinion.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Thanks thats not a Flame by any measure, i Need a good kick up the arse, to get my in training gear again.
Bulking sounds good.. As i think ive missed the summer now. can get that lean in time

thanks;)

get a accurite bf% check,i would not bulk if you are over 10% especially since summer is here.it just takes to damn mutch work to cut from like 15%+ to under 10.if your in the 10% range this would allow you to put on 15 or so lb without having to diet for a long tiime.winter is bulk season for me.;)

BULK ALL THE WAY

Hit a bulking cycle or two before you do anything else. And considering buying a tent to set up camp in a squat rack hehe. You're going to need to spend some time in there. Your BF doesn't look to high to me. I would say add some mass.

Thanks bro, the fat is around the mid section, think i might cut and get my weights up(consentrate on strength) over the summer , then bulk a lot more later on, say july. As im trying to cut now. only getting into is seriously now though.
Thanks for the help, guess ill be squating more then ;)

Top Bottom