Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking up with girlfriend on AAS

sbamb111

I am going to thru a pretty rough break up right now and espicially around the holidays.
Currently running sust 250mg eod. As well as 30 mg dbol ed. I had to drop the dbol because I just cant handle the estrogen related mental effects during this break up. I am thinking of dropping the test down to. Any suggestions. lol I feel like a bitch and cant get motivated for shit,.

First of all. no wonder you're feeling like shit.. the holidays can be a rough time as well, but im not sure the steroids make u feel any worse though or what difference it will make dropping the test down, because you're feeling down regardless of the test. I say just keep pushing on and do what is best for you , sometimes you just have to "keep swimming, keep swimming". Know what you mean though, have been kinda depressed and get mood swings on test, but that's not because of steroids. Keep pushing on, you'll be glad you did afterwards.

thanks man yeah I already know Im not dropping none of the test. Just the dbol fucks with me emotionally too much if I am trying to deal with this kind of shit.

okay, yeah, me personally I never take dbol coz I´m afraid the liver cant handle it, so that´s just good, test is enough anyways.. just saying, even though youre not motivated still keep going...

lol. when i read the thread title i thought u were breaking up with ur bitch cause she started using AAS. like she started growing a beard and getting guns!

id say stay on cycle and force yourself though the motions. try to perfect your lifestyle to your fitness goals. do it like its your career.

i was a miserible bumb for 6 months after i cought my wife cheating. i was a fucking mess it was a about a month or so before christmas to i think. then one day i woke up went to the market was walking down the magazine isle saw j cutler on the cover of a fitness mag. and never looked back. i instantly became obsessed with bb'ing and forgot all about the problems. i didnt even think about women for over a year i think lol.

I thought the title said "breaking up with girlfriend on anabolic steroids".

And then I thought "what the hell is he dating Chyna or some shit?"

id say stay on cycle and force yourself though the motions. try to perfect your lifestyle to your fitness goals. do it like its your career.

i was a miserible bumb for 6 months after i cought my wife cheating. i was a fucking mess it was a about a month or so before christmas to i think. then one day i woke up went to the market was walking down the magazine isle saw j cutler on the cover of a fitness mag. and never looked back. i instantly became obsessed with bb'ing and forgot all about the problems. i didnt even think about women for over a year i think lol.

This is pretty much exactly like my story. Found out my ex has been fucking my best friend for the better part of a year. Had two choices, rip his head off and cut her brake lines or focus on myself and make myself better. I think my choice is obvious.

Yeah fuck that bitch. Im bout to fucking blow up now. I think Im gonna spend some extra xmas cash I had for her and get 2 kits of good gh. lol Im about to go nuts.

Top Bottom