Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Box Squat Pr...

gettinlarger said:
excellent work man!! you are a beast!

Thanks...just a work in progress...

Progress...man's distinctive mark alone. Not God's and not the beasts. He is, they are. Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

This may seem like a silly question, but what is the temperature in your garage when you train? I bet you are covered up in sweats during the winter time. Also, if possible list your squat routine. When I squat, I train like a bodybuilder typically performing 5 sets x 15,12,10,8,6 reps. It seems that a lot of guys around here train with 5 sets of 3 to 5 reps.

Awesome!

congrats on the new PR!

loved the clip on the HStone.. especially at the end when you look like your ready to fall over after putting the Hstone down!

louden_swain: Not sure...well over 100 in the evening though...and well under freezing in the winter.

I train box squats one day and do either GM's or deadlifts on anothter.

Box Squats:
8-10 sets of 2 reps with 50% or so of my 1RM, 45 sec rest between sets
Maybe another extra set with heavier weight

Pull Thrus
2-4 sets

Band Ham Curls
2-4 sets

Reverse Hypers
3-4 sets

Calf Raises
3-4 sets

Very simple and basic...

B True

CrimsonKing said:
Awesome!

congrats on the new PR!

loved the clip on the HStone.. especially at the end when you look like your ready to fall over after putting the Hstone down!

I just about did. As your muscles wear down you lean back to keep the stone up. When you lean back, the stone sits on your chest and you can't breathe. The less you can breathe the harder it gets...

B True

Top Bottom