Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Box Squat Pr...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Set a new Box Squat PR tonight...nothing great but a PR none the same.

Box Squats
350.5 x 2 for 8 sets, 45 sec between sets
450.5 x 2 for 1 set...felt pretty easy...could have probably done 500-525 for 2. No belt or wraps.

Pull thrus
heavy bands x 20 reps x 2 sets

Reverse Hypers
green band (mini band) x 8 x 3 sets

Seated Calf Raises
90 x 25 x 4 sets

Sled Walking
90 x 300' x 2 sets (fwd walking)
90 x 300' x 2 sets (rev walking)

Hussefeld Stone Carry
350 stone for 100' x 2 sets

Keg Clean and Press
170 keg (full keg) x 1

That was basically it for today...may add bands next week:)

How have your leg workouts gone this week???

B True

I love your video clips!! When you perform squats, do you ever use the power rack? It looks like you have plenty of equipment to keep you occupied.

louden_swain said:
I love your video clips!! When you perform squats, do you ever use the power rack? It looks like you have plenty of equipment to keep you occupied.

I don't have a power rack that I can squat in...

B True

Do box squats help with the top portion of the squat? What can help with the bottom portion? (Right off the heels.)

Thanks,
Joker

JOKER47 said:
Do box squats help with the top portion of the squat? What can help with the bottom portion? (Right off the heels.)

Thanks,
Joker

I do my box squats to help with explosiveness out of the bottom and with my deadlift. I rarely do high bar squats, but probably need to feed them back into my routine for quads...

B True

Doktor Bollix said:
I always enjoy the clips B fold. Does you back round when you are doing the box squats?

Mine does at the bottom...but I never knew it till I saw it on tape. My back rounds when I full squat too. The box is still below parallel for me and a bit of scoliosis may be causing me some problems...

Still something I need to correct..

B True

Top Bottom