Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodyfat guestimate from pics?

Vageta

Can I get some rough bodyfat estimates from these images? I take skin fold measurements mostly for a reference to judge my fat loss. When plugging them into any of the formulas, 3/4/7 site, I get lower numbers than I know I'm really at so I'm trying to get an idea of what my true % is.

Also just for reference I'm about 203lbs and 6ft tall. A little over a year ago I weighed 248lbs and was a fat tub of shit. I lost a great deal of weight last year and then over the winter my training got very sporatic and I put a little weight back on. I've been dieting and training again this summer from about 8-9 weeks ago and this year I WILL reach my goal of 8% bodyfat. So far all of the weight training I've done in the past year have been while dieting so I've yet to start a bulk cycle. I can't wait!Bear all of this in mind when you start to mention my lack of mass :)

Oh and one more thing, my traps aren't assymetrical. My picture taker took it when I wasn't fully ready heh.

vageta.jpg
vageta2.jpg

To see what I looked like last year go to this site:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~slikatel/

I would have to say around 11%. Were the two pics taken on the same day?
Cool website by the way, more people should do before and afters!

I was gonna say about 10%, but guessing at bodyfat is not the best.

As long as you are making progress, keep it up. Btw, you look pretty good, amazing actually when you take into account where you started from.

They were taken within a few days. The lighting in the 2nd pic is a bit strange. I wanted a side shot and had no one to take it at the time so I tried the mirror. Couldn't use the flash or else the pic wouldn't come out so it's a bit dark.

I will be doing another website this year but I'm waiting till I make a huge change and get sub 10%. I might possibly be doing a cycle of Oxandrolone only soon to help shred up and maybe put on a small amount of LBM to boot.

flexing you might be @ 10%, not flexing 11%, have a personal trainer @ your gym measure you, is usually free to do. Hey man good job on your progress, keep up the good work!:D

Top Bottom