Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodyfat guestimate from pics?

to begin,congratulations on your well deserved improvements!!!:)
i would have to say that you are a solid 15%bf...in addition,you are holding some water,hence the softer appearance.in any case,you're going about it the right way and therefore you are definetely going to accomplish your goals very soon...GREAT WORK.

Thanks for the respnses guys and don't worry about thinking you're too harsh. I wanted some honest guesses for my own info. I had estimated myself at about 12-13% so I'm on the right track. The right lighting and pose helps a bit so you can tend to come off as leaner than you really are(those bodybuilding mag photographers get paid to exploit this :)). I tend to hold some of my bodyfat in the lowerback area which you can't see so that would bring that average up a few % as well.

I'll be keeping track of my progress and taking pics along the way for those that are interested. I'll probably update the webpage with this years pics as well.

Any opinions on weak points I should work on when I finally begin a bulk cycle? Not that any of my bodyparts are that great as is, but any that look like they're particularly lagging? Chest is my first target I think.

Who cares what your bodyfat is, go by the mirror. Youlook pretty lean. If I were you I would stay the same bodyfat and try to add muscle. You need more overall size not more dieting.

Top Bottom