Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Not Responding to Steroids..is this possible?

That's a lot of gear bro. After 2 weeks you should be feeling SOMETHING. Either you're starving yourself or it's bunk or severely underdosed.

Def not starving myself...having 5-6 clean meals daily. It's probably bunk..im going to throw in some sarms and agovirin test susp in place of the tren/winny...i know the sarms/susp is real so that should work...ill keep u all updated...

Keep in mind, there IS a point where the body is maxxed out and you just can't grow anymore -- unless the dosages and caloric intake is insane -- though I don't know your history to tell if that's the case.

Calories are about 500 under maintenence...been doing aas for 8 years on n off...so i honestly know when i feel real gear, those pumps, sex drive, extra energy, higher blood pressure/pulse... and confidence/aggression and immediately apparent..

anyways...i just got my sarms in the mail today...from the man himself...took 150mgs at once..and an hour later..nothing...2 hours...nada...3...nada....

is it possible i permanently screwed up my receptor sites? Meaning..could they actually be damaged??

Calories are about 500 under maintenence...been doing aas for 8 years on n off...so i honestly know when i feel real gear, those pumps, sex drive, extra energy, higher blood pressure/pulse... and confidence/aggression and immediately apparent..

anyways...i just got my sarms in the mail today...from the man himself...took 150mgs at once..and an hour later..nothing...2 hours...nada...3...nada....

is it possible i permanently screwed up my receptor sites? Meaning..could they actually be damaged??

to a point, but not totally,, how hard have you used in those 8 yrs? there is a point where you just really dont see the growth anymore, although i would tend to agree with bunk gear because even though you dont see the big growth you still get the higher sex drive/ higher bp/ increased aggression....

to a point, but not totally,, how hard have you used in those 8 yrs? there is a point where you just really dont see the growth anymore, although i would tend to agree with bunk gear because even though you dont see the big growth you still get the higher sex drive/ higher bp/ increased aggression....

haha yupp i think u hit the nail on the head...my last bulk cycle was amazing...got EXTREMELY pumped..veinnyyy...sex drive was unreal....BUT..just gained alot of bodyfat..because when i dieted down on juice...weight was EXACTLY the same..so i believe u are right...and i think my gear must be bunk cuz i should be at least getting some sides...ill jump on agovirin susp and the new style test prolongatum soon since i know no fake of those exist (yet)..when theres a will theres a way...cant give up yet...:theshadow

The ace and prop should be in full swing after two weeks. I'd give it one more week and if your still not feeling anything it's gotta be bunk. I don't think it's possible not to respond to tren.

haha yupp i think u hit the nail on the head...my last bulk cycle was amazing...got EXTREMELY pumped..veinnyyy...sex drive was unreal....BUT..just gained alot of bodyfat..because when i dieted down on juice...weight was EXACTLY the same..so i believe u are right...and i think my gear must be bunk cuz i should be at least getting some sides...ill jump on agovirin susp and the new style test prolongatum soon since i know no fake of those exist (yet)..when theres a will theres a way...cant give up yet...:theshadow

I always keep around some pharm grade test just in case

Top Bottom