Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Not Responding to Steroids..is this possible?

I always keep around some pharm grade test just in case

haha yeah thats what im going to be getting within the next week..some agovirin and test prolongatum (since they just came out with new design=zero fakes)...

okay...results so far...1.5" off my lower waist with no weight change as yet in the last few weeks...its been exactly 3 weeks now..will report back shortly..

I could have SWORE i responded to this in the past. Anyways, ive been in this game since I was 19, so for 13 years, and ive never had this happen, nor have i heard of it happening to anyone. My blood test results a few years back showed my test levels were 4200. YES 4200...I saved the results so I can report if anyone wants to see. And I had ZERO sides (positive or negative). CRAZY!! Anyone else ever experienced this? I just ask now because I just started a new cycle where ive been off 3 months and started up a few days ago and not getting any sides (positive/negative), so this old post made me think of this..then again Im impatient ;)

if u mean by mental, a perfectionist...then yeah youre right lol...that avatar was from back in 2006. Nah...feeling nothing yet....like I said ive done this on and off for 13 years just hasnt kicked in yet I guess (even though I kickstarted with tren ace/test prop/NPP/dbol)

I just noticed that in your original post you said you went off 10 weeks ago but have been on for 2 weeks. You've also been doing this for 13 years. Well, you barely got out of PCT before starting another cycle. The body will only respond to so many cycles and if you never fully recovered and did any natural building it stands to reason you're going to be stalled.

It's such a simple and obvious reaction to drugs and nobody seems to know it. Hell, the story of Dr Jeckle and Mr. Hyde brought this issue up 200 years ago. After a while, the body builds an immunity to a drug , it becomes less and less effective, and eventually the positive effect stops working. And when it does, everyone is surprised.

Time on = time off is the MINIMUM amount of time you should be off. And the more you do, the more time off you need. You went back on before your HPTA was even back to normal and I'm going to guess the cycle before that started not long after the prior one was finished. You've simply saturated your receptors. You're just wasting juice at this point.

shit i gain 10lbs first 2-3 weeks every time then the growth slows. even on injections only with no oral kik start

Top Bottom