Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blueta

thanks, blue :)

it's just amazing the dissension I've experienced amongst conventional docs (in my case, Rheumatologist vs Orthopedist) in the last 2.5 years

dx's vary as if they were throwing a dart at a medical dictionary, no consensus at all

Ok so when Bluta was making the exact same points that you're now acknowledging through personal experience, and got called a prostitute for it by your b/f....that was funny that was cool?

Ok so when Bluta was making the exact same points that you're now acknowledging through personal experience, and got called a prostitute for it by your b/f....that was funny that was cool?

I don't really know the origins of their disagreements and really don't want to bring it up again.

As blue mentioned, we've talked via email in the past, and I am truly grateful for her concern and always appreciative of willingness to help me.

My reluctance to try "alternative" therapies isn't a reflection on her, rather a general indecisiveness of trying something I'm have no familiarity with.

Perhaps, one day I will ask blueta for help. Right now I'm just glad she offered.

again, never suggested you shit on bluta. But somebody else did "routinely". Gahh we've discussed this in private I'm done with it. Fuck

I just can't stop staring at my new awesome avi. God that guy is the best. Really my new favorite negro. So awesome.

Md's are not trained to know the whole person, they find out symptoms and then treat those (band-aid therapy). Some meds are amazing wonders, but most are not helpful.
Healing takes work on the part of the sick person, so I guide, you do the work. It's hard to charge, but when pain is great, change is easier.

My rheum refers his Lupus and RA pt's to me. Works out well

I think the problem lies in there being no nutrition requirement for MD's or DO's.

PDaddy, so true! One of the best Medical Schools in North America is here in Montreal and when I went to the MD/ND debate at the Medical school, the dean admitted MD's only get 7 hrs total in 5 yrs of nutrition classes. Scary stuff!
I work with 2 MD's who eat like crap, smoke and are always asking me for supplements to help them with their issues....go figure!
I imagine a world where MD's and ND's work together, but pharma will never allow it

No worries, my belief in what I do is so strong, no one can shake my foundation with their ignorance.

Pick never picked my profession apart though. He wants to dabble but isn't ready...............yet ;-)

Top Bottom