Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms MMA fighter

RepPrince11

I’m an MMA fighter, spend about 3x a week in the ring sparring and train almost daily
I’ve used steroids before But they winded me too much I’m looking for something with less toxic side effects
I’m 22 years old and I am looking too get serious about this. I’m not worried about getting tested everybody’s on something so I know what’s BS
would you recommend I try GW or SR?

I’m an MMA fighter, spend about 3x a week in the ring sparring and train almost daily
I’ve used steroids before But they winded me too much I’m looking for something with less toxic side effects
I’m 22 years old and I am looking too get serious about this. I’m not worried about getting tested everybody’s on something so I know what’s BS
MMA guys should be using equipoise and some winstrol if you use steroids
but you want to use sarms, go slow and use cardarine 20mgs ed and 10mgs stenabolic before you train

And more and more are tested and get caught. Jones et al

if they test you for sarms you will get caught lol

MMA is all corrupt from top down we know that. however They are going to make an example out of a small fish when they can
give these sarms 30 days minimum ahead of test to be out your system

s23 is the strongest sarm out there that's probably what they're using

Top Bottom