Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bluebird's Flight to Fancy Schmancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CM!

Yep, I use fitday.com. It's loads easier...all you have to do is log the food in and presto, macro breakdown. :D

But I do agee with arnold's saying
If you want 3-D looking muscle you have to work them 3 dementionally meaning to hit them muscle from all kids of different angles.
That is where his training ideas came into play lots of sets with different excersizes for the muscle.

Arnold claimed if you want wide upper arms you need to train them for width , if you want peaked bicpes you need to train the peak,if you want thick inner bicep width you need to train the inner bicep if you want thick outer biceps you need to train the outer bicep head.

Arnold applied that idea to all of his muscle wich inturned lead to working each muscle with 4-5 excersizes for each muscle.
Then arnold idea was the more you train the muscle the better looking it gets
so his volume traing was really upped towards contest time to bring out shape ,cuts seperation ,density.

Also arnold followed basic lifting routines and threw on most of his bulk in his late teens and early 20's then spent the last 4 years from 71-75 really just refining and polishing what he built with more of a basic routine for his early years
So arnold prob needed that many sets and reps by 1975 becuase he had already had 12 years of bodybuilding under his belt and needed the extra stimulation or the muscle becuase they were so used to training

for someone starting out to jump into arnolds routine that he used after 10 years of traing would be like asking for disaster.

So dont get cuaght up in over training , It is to eazy to do , The endorphin rush from bodybuilding can very great and make you feel awsome but you have to relize rest is just as much if not more a part of bodybuilding then the actual weight lifting itself

Hey Chazk, thank you for posting.:)

Great information. I have cut down considerably and am going to do some more research.

March 24th

AM Cardio-3 mile trail jog

M1
1 cup oatmeal
1 tb flax seed
10 ounces j.juice

M2
Protein Shake w/jjuice
1 cup pineapple

M3
1 can tuna
4 rice cakes
10 ounces j.juice

M4
10 ounces tilapia
Small potato
15 grape tomatoes
10 ounces j.juice

M5-
Protein Shake w/j,juice
1 tb flax seed

5 cups of green tea

Total Cal-1308
Protein-40%
Carbs-41%
Fat-19%

PM Wts

Legs
Press 3 @ 20 bw%
Ext 3 @20 45/55/75# tried to do 4-6 TUT on the lower wts
Curls 15/15 45/55#
Seated Calves 3 @20 75#
One leg calve Raise 3 @20 25#
Cable hip adduction 400 reps bw%

Abs
Weighted situps 3 @10
Crunches 3@20
Rev Crunches 3@20

As you may have noticed, I am not lifting that heavy. I train at home with free weights. Does it make sense for me to try longer sequences of TUT for the lower weights? Can anyone suggest some exercises which would use what equipment I have to it's fullest potential? I have perused another site's exercise guide and there are just so many options, I'm not sure which way to turn.
Thanks muchly.:)

Lighter weights at higher reps, or making the lighter weight feel heavier is one way to do it, so yes, lifting slower, squeezing at the contraction.

I have made my best gains though when going heavy.

Nice to see your calories increasing a bit. :)

Keep up the good work BB, but woman have a cheat day! Don't do that to yourself. lol :)

Thanks Tatyana and Silverstar! :) I'll be getting some cheats in on saturday, for sure.

March 25, Tuesday

AM Cardio-30 minute treadmill

M1
Protein Shake w/jj
1 tb Flax seed
15 grape tomatoes

M2
1 can tuna
2 Rice cakes
1 cup pineapple
10 ounces j.juice

M3
1 cup oatmeal
2 stalks celery
10 ounces j. juice

M4
3 ounces pork
2 cups corn
1 cup green beans
10 ounces j.juice

M5
Protein Shake w/j.juice
1 tb Flax seed

Total Cal-1317
Protein-38%
Carbs-31%
Fat-31%

PM Wts

Back
Chinups-3 @ 20 bw%
T-Bar Rows-3 @ 20 30/45/60
Front Lat Raise 3 @ 20 12
Hypers 3 @ 20

Shoulders
BB Press 3 @ 12 50#
Upright Row 20/15/8 35/50
Side Lat Raise 3 @ 20 12
Shoulder Shrug 3 @ 20 50

needtogetaas said:
I was just wandering if there was hot pics in this thread?
LOl, well here is a pic of my bicep. I know I still have alot of fat loss to go, but I have some good muscle there.

bicep.jpg

March 27

AM Cardio-30 minutes treadmill

M1
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tb Flax seed
10 ounces j.juice

M2
Protein Shake w/j.juice
1 cup pineapple

M3