Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bluebird's Flight to Fancy Schmancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I agree with ya, I don't really like the blonde on me, either. I am thinking of trying the red though.

April 14th

AM Cardio- 3 mile jog on trail

M1-1 tb Flax seed
1 tb olive/soy oil
1 cup Oatmeal

M2-4 rice cakes
1 can tuna
4 ounces strawberry/banana/pineapple smoothie

M3-Protein Shake
1 tb Flax seed

M4- 8 Ounces Tilapia
1 med sweet potato
10 baby carrots
6 celery pieces

M5-Protein Shake

5 cups of green tea
80 ounces water

Total cals-1326
Protein-37%
Carb-35%
Fat-28%

PM Wts

Legs
Stiff deads 10/10/6 105#
Squats (to grass) 10/10/10 50#
Ext 10/10/10 75
Curls 10/10/6 55/55/75
Press 20/20/10 105
Calve raise 10/10/10 105

abs
crunches 3@20
rev 3@20
row machine ab blaster 20/20/15

April 15

AM Cardio-30 minutes treadmill

M1-1 tb flax seed
1 tb olive/soy oil
1 bowl oatmeal
4 ounces strawberry/banana/pineapple smoothie

M2- 2 rice cakes
1 can tuna
1 cup pineapple

M3-Protein Shake
1 tb flax seed

M3- 6 ounce pork chop
1 serving wild/brown rice
1 cup of corn

M5-Protein Shake
1 tb flax seed

Total cal-1343
protein-35%
carbs-31%
fat-34%

PM WTS

Back
hypers 3@15
pulldown to back 12/12/12 42/42/56
seated rows 10/10/10 75/100/115
chinups 12/12/8

Shoulders
bb press 12/10/9 50/56/60
upright rows 10/10/10 50
side lats 3@12
shoulder shrug 10/10/10 105

Thought I would share this with you.

My fat loss has not been going as quickly as I or my coach would like, so I have kept a food diary for him.

Looks like I am not eating enough calories either :), and my calories have to go up anyway as I have put on some muscle.

It really does stall the fat loss hun, the numbers on the scale don't really shift, but your body composition will (less fat, more muscle).

Hey hun,

I just looked over this thread, did you ever work out your BMR, basal metabolic rate?

Have you taken your bodyfat or any other meaurements besides weight?

Tatyana said:
Hey hun,

I just looked over this thread, did you ever work out your BMR, basal metabolic rate?

Have you taken your bodyfat or any other meaurements besides weight?

Hey Tatyana!

I just went to the Discovery site calculator. My BMR is: 1323.6 calories. So I guess I am way under. I'll schedule in a 6th meal and see if I can get the needed calories. :)

I've never had a bf% taken, I'll try to get a caliper at Walmart. Someone has made a guess at about 19-20%, or so.

From what I remember of your pics, I would say that that is probably true - I mean your bf being round 19/20% which is OUTSTANDING!

I am thinkin' that perhaps like Ms Tatyana pointed out, instead of worrying about burning bf why not just focus on building mass? As you increase your mass, your bf will go down anyway.

IT HAS TO...

You already have a nice base, quit worrying about dropping to sub 19% bf because I promise you, you will not be pleased with the result at all. You will then see how much mass you NEED...

... just my humble .02

My wonderful guinea pig (she really is great for letting me share this with ya'll) and I are focusing on the exact same idea. Just focus on maintaining the solid base she has, regain her strength and stamina (she's a cyclist - not competitive but very avid) and FEEL BETTER. The wonderful "side effect" will be that she will LOOK BETTER.

BlueBird said:
Hey Tatyana!

I just went to the Discovery site calculator. My BMR is: 1323.6 calories. So I guess I am way under. I'll schedule in a 6th meal and see if I can get the needed calories. :)

I've never had a bf% taken, I'll try to get a caliper at Walmart. Someone has made a guess at about 19-20%, or so.

You can get accumeasure calipers, one site measurement on line as well.

They are called accumeasure as they are quite accurate until you get below 12% as a woman, which is comp condition and seriously ripped for a woman.

Seriously, it is hard to get your brain around this, I know I still struggle with it at times, drop your calories too low and the fat loss will stagnate.

There are exceptions to this rule (there always are), that starvation diets will work on about 5% of the population.

It is better to assume you don't have the 'freaky' genetics thing. :)

In the long run, it can mess up your metabolism. It is possible to 'fix' this, but if you don't have to, why even go there.

This is the good news hun, you can EAT MORE and look better.

I know I am making more of an effort to get more food in.

BIKINIMOM said:
From what I remember of your pics, I would say that that is probably true - I mean your bf being round 19/20% which is OUTSTANDING!

I am thinkin' that perhaps like Ms Tatyana pointed out, instead of worrying about burning bf why not just focus on building mass? As you increase your mass, your bf will go down anyway.

IT HAS TO...

You already have a nice base, quit worrying about dropping to sub 19% bf because I promise you, you will not be pleased with the result at all. You will then see how much mass you NEED...

... just my humble .02

Hi BKM! I agree. I've been trying to increase my wts each time I perform an exercise (I have a three-week plan suggested by Wulfgar which I've been following and have noticed I'm able to lift a bit heavier each time). My problem is I work at home and I understand there will eventually be a cap on what I can safely attempt without a spotter. I'm hoping to be moving to an area where I will have access to a real gym..lol.

erful guinea pig (she really is great for letting me share this with ya'll) and I are focusing on the exact same idea. Just focus on maintaining the solid base she has, regain her strength and stamina (she's a cyclist - not competitive but very avid) and FEEL BETTER. The wonderful "side effect" will be that she will LOOK BETTER.

I'll have to check out your guys' log.:)

Thanks BKM:)

Tatyana said:
You can get accumeasure calipers, one site measurement on line as well.

They are called accumeasure as they are quite accurate until you get below 12% as a woman, which is comp condition and seriously ripped for a woman.

I just checked out the site: http://www.accumeasurefitness.com/ and 20.00 for a pair is quite reasonable:)

Seriously, it is hard to get your brain around this, I know I still struggle with it at times, drop your calories too low and the fat loss will stagnate.

There are exceptions to this rule (there always are), that starvation diets will work on about 5% of the population.

It is better to assume you don't have the 'freaky' genetics thing. :)

In the long run, it can mess up your metabolism. It is possible to 'fix' this, but if you don't have to, why even go there.

This is the good news hun, you can EAT MORE and look better.

I know I am making more of an effort to get more food in.

Thank you Tatyana, it's always wonderful to hear such encouragement. I will be making a concerted effort to get a good quality 6th meal in.

:heart: Tat and BKM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom