Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bluebird's Flight to Fancy Schmancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A lot of fat loss"?.... FROM WHERE? Do you realize that you look to be in pretty decent shape for a non-competitor? This means that you look GREAT when compared to 99% of the rest of the general population.

You are not taking in enough calories, IMHO.

Eat more. I promise you... it will do you good. :) Take in a little less fruit and get more of your calories from slow burning comp carb - ie oatmeal, brown rice, yam... k?

KISSES FOR YOUR AWESOME PROGRESS!!!

BIKINIMOM said:
"A lot of fat loss"?.... FROM WHERE? Do you realize that you look to be in pretty decent shape for a non-competitor? This means that you look GREAT when compared to 99% of the rest of the general population.

You are not taking in enough calories, IMHO.

Eat more. I promise you... it will do you good. :) Take in a little less fruit and get more of your calories from slow burning comp carb - ie oatmeal, brown rice, yam... k?

KISSES FOR YOUR AWESOME PROGRESS!!!

Thank you BKM:) I do have hopes of, maybe, trying a figure comp towards the end of the year.

Good suggestion about substituting the slow burning carbs...I had a *feeling* I was consuming too much fruit...I like oatmeal, never had yams-I'll give them a try.

:heart: right back at you! Thank you for taking the time to post on my thread and giving such great advice.

So yesterday was my first day following some of Wulfgar's suggestions. I work at home so all my lifting is free weights,with the exception of the ext, curls, (on my bench) and press and ab blaster (modified on a Total Gym combined with me holding a BB of weight-lol).

April 7

AM Cardio HITT on treadmill (because of snow and ice on trail)

M1-1 tb olive oil
1 tb flax seed
1 cup Oatmeal

M2-3 Rice Cakes
1 can tuna

M3-1 cup pineapple
1 Protein Shake

M4-Green Salad
baby carrots
Olive oil/flax/Vinegar Dressing
1 tb Peanut Butter
10 ounces tilapia

M5-Protein Shake

5 Cups of Green tea

Total Cal-1433
Protein-40%
Carb-25%
Fat-35%

Legs

Stiff deads 10/10/10 75/75/105
Squats(ass to grass) 10/10/10 50
Ext 10/10/10 75
Curls 10/10/10 55/55/75
Press 10/10/10 135
Calf raise 10/10/10 105

Abs

Crunches 20/20/20
Rev crunches 20/20/20
Row machine ab blaster 10/10/10

Also, I posted this in chat but I'll repost because I think it's a fun site and useful for the ladies if you want to fiddle around with style options.

http://www.dailymakeover.com/
plat3.jpg
auburn1.jpg
brunettea.jpg

Yep, I made a concerted effort to get 'em up there, and with quality food:D

I like the red too, I just may do that in the future.

Thanks Tat!

April 8

AM Cardio-30 minutes treadmill

M1 1 tb olive oil
1 tb flax seed
Protein Shake with jumpstart juice

M2 1 cup oatmeal
1 tb peanut butter

M3 1 can tuna
1 cup pineapple

M4- Green Salad
10 baby carrots
olive oil/flax dressing
1 tb peanut butter
8 ounces salmon

M5 Protein Shake w/j.j.

5 cups of Green Tea

Total Cals-1411
protein-41%
Carbs-17%
Fats-42%

I realize I need to not have the dressing the same day I have peanut butter-lol. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fat. I will get some more good carbs in there, instead.

Back
hypers 10/10/10
pulldown to back 10/10/10 42/42/56#
seated rows 10/10/10 75/100/115
chinups 10/10/10

Shoulders
BB Press 10/8/8 50/56/60
upright rows 10/10/10 50
side lats 10/10/10 15
shoulder shrugs 10/10/10 105#

Is my lifting, lame? I work alone and am afraid to go really heavy right now. I know I will improve on the press and such, but tell me the truth :worried:, are theses wt totals wussyish?

So I had to do both Wednesday's and Thursday's wts on Thursday night.

Am Cardio -both days 30 min treadmill

Chest
incline flyes 3 sets of 10
cable crossovers 3@10
DB Press 3@10
BB Press 3@10

Abs
Ab blaster 3@10
crunches 3@20
Obliques 3@20

Legs
Frog Dive 3@12
Press 2@25
Squats 3@20

Squats
Stiff deads 2@20
hypers 3@20
t-bar rows 3@20

According to my tape measure, I lost almost an inch on my waist. Now I realize most of that is probably water, but I was happy, still.

First of all - LOVE the new avatar.

Secondly do NOT check your progress but once every 30 days or so. Trust me on this one. DO NOT step on the scale EVER and take pics of yourself every 2 weeks to 30 days. OK?

There is a method to my madness.

Now as for "cramming two workouts into one to make up for missing one" - BAD IDEA. There is no "race here". Don't beat yourself up over missing a workout. Just keep doing workouts in the same rotation and view this as one more day your body got to rest and grow.

GUILT IS A USELESS EMOTION. OK? Remove it from your mindset as it will trip you up every single time. That does not mean that you don't assume responsibility. It just means that you dont expend energy uselessly beating yourself up. You suck it up and say to yourself, "OK, I see how *this behavior* is getting in the way of the goals that I have set forth. So what am I going to do about it?.... not do it again!" LOL

BIKINIMOM said:
First of all - LOVE the new avatar.

Secondly do NOT check your progress but once every 30 days or so. Trust me on this one. DO NOT step on the scale EVER and take pics of yourself every 2 weeks to 30 days. OK?

Thanks BKM:) I know you are absolutely right about the measurement tracking. I did it because I *knew*, and felt, I had lost. I guess I just wanted empirical evidence-lol. As for the scale, I haven't stepped on that for awhile, and I dont intend to :artist:

There is a method to my madness.

Now as for "cramming two workouts into one to make up for missing one" - BAD IDEA. There is no "race here". Don't beat yourself up over missing a workout. Just keep doing workouts in the same rotation and view this as one more day your body got to rest and grow.

I guess the hardest hurdle to jump, even though it's logical, is that rest is most conducive to growth. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

GUILT IS A USELESS EMOTION. OK? Remove it from your mindset as it will trip you up every single time. That does not mean that you don't assume responsibility. It just means that you dont expend energy uselessly beating yourself up. You suck it up and say to yourself, "OK, I see how *this behavior* is getting in the way of the goals that I have set forth. So what am I going to do about it?.... not do it again!" LOL

Absolutely! I'm getting better with this.

:heart: BKM

Wow I think the red hair would look hot on you! I don't like the blonde so much on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom