Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bluebird's Flight to Fancy Schmancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatyana said:
Hey hun,

You have changed your workout, it is looking pretty solid.

How do you like it?
Morning Tat! :) I will be doing the routine I posted in #85 for two weeks starting on the 10th. Then I will go back to the routine I've been doing for the past three weeks (as suggested by Wulfgar)....and continue for another 3-4 weeks with the same, then onto something new involving things I've never heard of...lolol, (which I will have to ask Wulfgar about).

:heart: I actually do like it. There's enough variety that I don't get bored.lol

BlueBird said:
Morning Tat! :) I will be doing the routine I posted in #85 for two weeks starting on the 10th. Then I will go back to the routine I've been doing for the past three weeks (as suggested by Wulfgar)....and continue for another 3-4 weeks with the same, then onto something new involving things I've never heard of...lolol, (which I will have to ask Wulfgar about).

:heart: I actually do like it. There's enough variety that I don't get bored.lol
If I worked out at your gym I'd totally stalk you to watch you do those sissy squats! LOL! I've only seen that in a book and it looked intimidating! Obviously, everything you're doing really working though.

I :heart: your whole thread Bluebird!

curvymommy said:
If I worked out at your gym I'd totally stalk you to watch you do those sissy squats! LOL! I've only seen that in a book and it looked intimidating! Obviously, everything you're doing really working though.

I :heart: your whole thread Bluebird!
Hey lovely lady! :heart:

I haven't started the new routine yet which includes those sissy squats. I just saw a gif for a sissy squat.........holy crap :worried: . LOL, needless to say, it will probably take some practice. :chomp:

Thanks for stopping by, girlie!

May 5th

AM Cardio-30 min treadmill

Legs
Cable Adductor 100 each leg
Squats 12/12/12 50#
Ext 10/10/10 75#
Curls 10/10/6 55/75
Leg Press 20/20/20
Calf Raise 10/10/10 105
SLD 12/12/12 105

Abs
Crunch 20/20/20
rev 20/20/20
Ab blaster on row mach 20/20/20

BlueBird said:

Fab, mixing up your routine is one of the best ways to build muscle, that and intensity.

Mine changes every week now, and I really like it for the variety as well, with a 4 month change in exercises.

I dont really have anything interresting to say. This is just were all the hot women are. I'll think of something good in a minute.

Tatyana said:
Fab, mixing up your routine is one of the best ways to build muscle, that and intensity.

Mine changes every week now, and I really like it for the variety as well, with a 4 month change in exercises.

Changing every week? Down the road some, I'll have to look into trying such a schedule. :)

squatmonkey said:
I dont really have anything interresting to say. This is just were all the hot women are. I'll think of something good in a minute.

Hiya SquatMonkey! Thank you for stopping by :artist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom