Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black Hawk #2 Down today **TWO HELICOPTERS!!**

flexed1 said:
way to much shit here. what are you smokin? sorry bout your parents I will leave that.

NOW BITCH

"If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone" What the fuck? on 9/11 innocent people where going to work in the trade center. Innocent people where on planes. Tell the families of all killed and hurt that if we leave them alone they will leave us alone.

Tell the familes of downed Pan Am flights if we leave them alone they will leave us alone. Tell the familes of the shipsman on the fighter that was blown down the middle just sitting there that. That is the most insane statement you have ever made.

Tell all of the people killed in Iraq by Sadam and his brother and there armies ooops sorry we where not trying to kill, hack ya up, drop mustard gas etc on ya. We thought you where all from Israeli. What the fuck kind of statement is this?

The reason we went in was wmd AND to overrule a brutal dictator who was killing his own people and who could as years went on gone after ours. Should we have allowed Hitler to go on? Did Kadafy kind of just go away when we went after him? Did Japan see things differently when we went after them? This is history like it or not. If I was in Canada right now I would body slam your ass into the Atlantic to find the blood of our US soldiers killed in Hitlers days.

In fucking sane.

i am going to the TEXAS game and you have me fired up. Don't hide I will be back late tonight.

Um.

We are not the global police... it is neither our job nor our right to go into other countries and overthrow their leaders and reshape their country in our partcular American notion of what is good and correct. There are many terrible dictators around the world, and if we start with Iraq there is no reason for us to stop there... if that was truly our rationale (which it wasn't) we'd have to go into many other countries to do the same thing.

And we did not get involved in WWII because Hitler was persecuting Jews... it was to stop a mad man who was trying to rule the world.

What are you talking about with us going after Japan? What does that have to do with what we're talking about?

No one is saying that terrorist attacks are not a terrible thing... clearly they are so there is no point in referencing the families of the many that died in 9/11 and such.

Point is... we know 2 things for certain:
1) Iraq was not directly involved in the 9/11 attacks.
2) We went in there because Iraq supposedly had WMD... we have yet to find them.

" global police"

WHY DID CLINTON INVADE KOSOVO AND IRAQ AND NOONE SAYS SHIT? WHY DID CLINTON INVADE IRAQ? WAS IS A COVER UP AN AFFAIR?

HISTORY BOOKS? I KNOW HISTORY JUST LOOK AT IT DIFFERENT

PATRIOT ? YUP 1000% DON'T LINE IT LEAVE

IRAQ NOT INVOLVED? GLAD YOU KNOW THE ANSWER. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW OTHER THAN WHAT YOU READ?

RE READ YOUR HITLER STATEMENT. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND SADAM? IS IT HE ONLY HAD THE CHANCE TO KILL HIS OWN PEOPLE?

RIGHT SO FAR NO WMD. BUMMER BUT THERE WHERE PLANS FOR THEM THAT HAVE BEEN FOUND. GUESS I WOULD RATHER KILL A RAT THAN LET IT GROW BIGGER AND BIGGER AND WAIT UNTIL IT KILLS ME.

WANT FACTS WE CAN ALL GO BACK AND FORTH ON THIS. YOU CAN DISCREDIT ME AND I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU. I DO BELEIVE IN WORLD PEACE BUT GUESS I AM A DREAMER.

THIS POST IS OF COURSE MY OPINION AND YA'LL KNOW I RESPECT YOURS AS WELL. JUST DON'T AGREE

Lift Chief said:

Point is... we know 2 things for certain:
1) Iraq was not directly involved in the 9/11 attacks.

You know that for certain huh? Thats pretty amazing.

flexed1 said:
" global police"

WHY DID CLINTON INVADE KOSOVO AND IRAQ AND NOONE SAYS SHIT? WHY DID CLINTON INVADE IRAQ? WAS IS A COVER UP AN AFFAIR?

HISTORY BOOKS? I KNOW HISTORY JUST LOOK AT IT DIFFERENT

PATRIOT ? YUP 1000% DON'T LINE IT LEAVE

IRAQ NOT INVOLVED? GLAD YOU KNOW THE ANSWER. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW OTHER THAN WHAT YOU READ?

RE READ YOUR HITLER STATEMENT. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND SADAM? IS IT HE ONLY HAD THE CHANCE TO KILL HIS OWN PEOPLE?

RIGHT SO FAR NO WMD. BUMMER BUT THERE WHERE PLANS FOR THEM THAT HAVE BEEN FOUND. GUESS I WOULD RATHER KILL A RAT THAN LET IT GROW BIGGER AND BIGGER AND WAIT UNTIL IT KILLS ME.

WANT FACTS WE CAN ALL GO BACK AND FORTH ON THIS. YOU CAN DISCREDIT ME AND I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU. I DO BELEIVE IN WORLD PEACE BUT GUESS I AM A DREAMER.

THIS POST IS OF COURSE MY OPINION AND YA'LL KNOW I RESPECT YOURS AS WELL. JUST DON'T AGREE

word.

Top Bottom