Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black Hawk #2 Down today **TWO HELICOPTERS!!**

flexed1 said:
2thick, your so off base with your comments.

I am closer to the truth than most.

must we sit back and allow iraq the opportunity?

Opportunity to what? The north and south were controlled by US jets and the sanctions crippled the people of Iraq.

do we discount though no wmd where found that plans where?

Yes, the reason we went in was because of WMD. There are none.

do we just wait for somone to get it going and kill us like there own people?

The only people that were threatened by saddam were the Israeli through the money he gave to Palestinians

would you rather we leave and allow those terriost who have walked or drove over borders into iraq the chance to just come here?

If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone. if you have not notied, the more we fuck with the middle east, the more they fuck with us. Our support of Israel, globalization and military bases were the reasons for the attacks. Period.

the war in vietnam was a fiasco that we won after way to many died. had we lsot would you be allowed to tour vietnam ?

You must be reading different history books becaue winners do not usually tuck tail and run away from a fight.

wait till it hits your home my friend and the colors of the wall may change.

It already did hit home. My parents were killed because of politics and that is why I call it like I see it.

I just think we have bigger fish to fry than this Iraq disaster. I love my country, and I wish its government would take better care of its people. Less money for war, more money for education/healthcare, etc.

flexed1 said:
most likely none of us would be writing here if we had given up in vietnam, not bombed japan, not helped the french with germany. etc etc. does it suck? yes but it is history being written. to many young people have way to much of a golden spoon bringing up. did we forget we got invaded? did we forget they where out to do much damage than what they did do 9?11? we must all grow up and realize if we don't fight we will not live like we are used to, we will not have the freedom many have today and the ebst part is the younger folks of today just want to sit back, pull out of iraq, and live in a peaceful world. we all want that but like it or not its no longer an option.

and for canada one day someone will go after them and all of this won't be as humerous. its easy to sit back and laugh at the us until it hits your home and effects your family. nobody is safe so do we run and hide or do we try to fight to the ebst of our abilities?

by the way more folks died in 1 day on 9/11 than in this war. that seems to be forgotten. until recently and i don't have the figure more firemen died in NY on that 1 day than soldiers . people wake up:(

much respect dude but i couldnt disagree more

one- 9-11 as far as im concerned our goverment had as much to do with that as any terrorist (wheather they could have better prevented , or acually comissoned it)

two- i dont feel all that free... really my whole life is in the shadow of the law... and not getting caught weather thats me defending myself at a bar or using AS.

three- i personaly think we are in for a change for the better.
i truly hope that this world will end and a new age will begin

an age where i dont have the right to live.. instead the fight to survive. to be perfect humans today wallow in the idea
"im human, im not perfect" well i look at animals for instance they are perfect dont need anything but food air and water.

humans have become descusting lazy degenerate puke that is afraid to fight.all we do is consume, and consume and make up trival bullshit rashanal for the crimes we commit against god and this world

i grow so tierd of having to control myself when attacked by thies little weak people that i could so easily break but have to stop so i dont

i should be able to kill anyman that decieds hes worthy to attack me.(not with no gay ass gun either) and if he defeats me i deserve my death..... the strong deserve life ,the weak deserve what they are given.

too manny of us look at this small box of a world and believe in its stupid limits and pricapals.

the laws of today protect the WEAK form the strong
or the rich form the poor.

i respect any group of people that would kill and die for there way of life.

i know i will

and i know plenty of you guys are gunna hate me for saying what i really really feel.

but i speak from my heart i wait for the next age of man..... and i know that age wont be of flying cars and giant citys it will be the completion of the full circle.

the new begining

im extream but i think im right

way to much shit here. what are you smokin? sorry bout your parents I will leave that.

NOW BITCH

"If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone" What the fuck? on 9/11 innocent people where going to work in the trade center. Innocent people where on planes. Tell the families of all killed and hurt that if we leave them alone they will leave us alone.

Tell the familes of downed Pan Am flights if we leave them alone they will leave us alone. Tell the familes of the shipsman on the fighter that was blown down the middle just sitting there that. That is the most insane statement you have ever made.

Tell all of the people killed in Iraq by Sadam and his brother and there armies ooops sorry we where not trying to kill, hack ya up, drop mustard gas etc on ya. We thought you where all from Israeli. What the fuck kind of statement is this?

The reason we went in was wmd AND to overrule a brutal dictator who was killing his own people and who could as years went on gone after ours. Should we have allowed Hitler to go on? Did Kadafy kind of just go away when we went after him? Did Japan see things differently when we went after them? This is history like it or not. If I was in Canada right now I would body slam your ass into the Atlantic to find the blood of our US soldiers killed in Hitlers days.

In fucking sane.

i am going to the TEXAS game and you have me fired up. Don't hide I will be back late tonight.

Reactions: mdd
flexed1 said:
way to much shit here. what are you smokin? sorry bout your parents I will leave that.

NOW BITCH

"If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone" What the fuck? on 9/11 innocent people where going to work in the trade center. Innocent people where on planes. Tell the families of all killed and hurt that if we leave them alone they will leave us alone.

Tell the familes of downed Pan Am flights if we leave them alone they will leave us alone. Tell the familes of the shipsman on the fighter that was blown down the middle just sitting there that. That is the most insane statement you have ever made.

Tell all of the people killed in Iraq by Sadam and his brother and there armies ooops sorry we where not trying to kill, hack ya up, drop mustard gas etc on ya. We thought you where all from Israeli. What the fuck kind of statement is this?

The reason we went in was wmd AND to overrule a brutal dictator who was killing his own people and who could as years went on gone after ours. Should we have allowed Hitler to go on? Did Kadafy kind of just go away when we went after him? Did Japan see things differently when we went after them? This is history like it or not. If I was in Canada right now I would body slam your ass into the Atlantic to find the blood of our US soldiers killed in Hitlers days.

In fucking sane.

i am going to the TEXAS game and you have me fired up. Don't hide I will be back late tonight.

again man much respect i see your point of view clear. i just know alittle about whats happening in iraq my brother is there and from what hes told me the debt has been paid... the blood of the innocent has been spilled on both sides.. if we are going after terrorists we'v gotten our share of innocent as well.

i dont believe in peace

but i also dont want my brother to die for something other then american freedom ... and since 9-11 freedom has become more and more an idea or slogen of our country not a reality..... freedoms we used to have one by one are being deleted "for our protection"

i need no protection not from bin laden or anyone ill face my own enemys

slobberknocker said:
Yes. Funny how we don't have the money to feed, clothe, and educate our own kids, let alone give them health care, but when there's some foreign war going on Congress suddenly has 80 billion dollars. Bullshit.

Off topic, but where in the hell are these homeless, starving children that you are speaking of?

Last I checked, we are giving more money "for the children" than ever before. Because a few mothers/fathers decide against what is best for themselves and family, does not mean that hordes of children are roaming the streets, Oliver Twist style. It is not the responsibility of the government to provide for what individuals are capable of providing themselves.

atlantabiolab said:

It is not the responsibility of the government to provide for what individuals are capable of providing themselves.

but its our responsibility to liberate people that should be liberating them sleves

and dont say anything about WMD

atlantabiolab said:

Off topic, but where in the hell are these homeless, starving children that you are speaking of?

Last I checked, we are giving more money "for the children" than ever before. Because a few mothers/fathers decide against what is best for themselves and family, does not mean that hordes of children are roaming the streets, Oliver Twist style. It is not the responsibility of the government to provide for what individuals are capable of providing themselves.

They're all over the place man. Sad but true. But I think the worst part about it is all the kids that don't get health care in this country. There's a LOT man.

Sorry but yes, the US lost bigtime in Vietnam!

As for this war going on now, I also agree that the more you mess with them, the more they will mess with you. This war is doing nothing but stirring up a new breed of terrorists. Part of the reason why 9/11 happened was because of the war 10 years ago. You mess with them, they mess with you...simple.

Lets be real now, this war, nor any war, will EVER exterminate terrorism. It'll only make terrorism WORSE in the LONG-RUN. The only thing this war accomplishes is set back terrorism MAYBE 5-10 years, but then terrorism will be back bigger and "better" than before. After that there will be another war. That's the course of history...war. There was war about 10 years ago, there is war now, and there will be another war sometime in the near future. The question is, can the US continue to keep winning these wars?? The US continually gets "weaker", while terrorists continually get stronger.

It's a pretty idea saying this war is about eradicating an evil dictator, but fact is, you NEVER caught Osama and you'll probably never catch Saddam. So what's the point of this war if you can't even accomplish your main goal? The war only infuriates more and makes your problem of terrorism WORSE.

Top Bottom