Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Seems like a lot of over kill on dosages
Since he wont even show photos of himself or most importantly what his training looks like. We don't know how strong he is. I mean if he is on the road to turning pro at some point and he is on the top level of strength sure it could be somewhat ok, but I think these dosages are a disaster waiting to happen. I assume that his age is around 50 just by using the info he has posted about the past. With that being said 100mg Anadrol a day on top of everything is going to probably kill him.

Since he wont even show photos of himself or most importantly what his training looks like. We don't know how strong he is. I mean if he is on the road to turning pro at some point and he is on the top level of strength sure it could be somewhat ok, but I think these dosages are a disaster waiting to happen. I assume that his age is around 50 just by using the info he has posted about the past. With that being said 100mg Anadrol a day on top of everything is going to probably kill him.
I’m not going pro. The dosages are the first time I’ve ever gone this high. For 20 years everything has always been low (300 deca, 250 test, 25mg dbol). I want to see how I respond to these mega doses. Any side effects and I adjust the dosages accordingly. I can’t post pictures because of my career. i would lose my license and everything else.
ive never done a log before, so please be patien.

I’m not going pro. The dosages are the first time I’ve ever gone this high. For 20 years everything has always been low (300 deca, 250 test, 25mg dbol). I want to see how I respond to these mega doses. Any side effects and I adjust the dosages accordingly. I can’t post pictures because of my career. i would lose my license and everything else.
ive never done a log before, so please be patien.
@bigdextreme74 im looking back
you havent posted sides can you post your pics?

and any gear pics?

Top Bottom