Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

para pharma from ugfreak.to
you won't go wrong man

Where do you go to buy your SARMs? Umbrella Labs? Research Chemical Lab? UGfreak.to?

Which brand of sarms has the highest quality? Is it better to go with liquid, powder or capsules? There is a lot I don’t know.

Thanks
I use RCS I'm running gw50156 & SR9009 from them right now.

I use RCS I'm running gw50156 & SR9009 from them right now.
How is it going right now? I got an email that my SARMs should be here in a few days. The ones I got coming are:

LGD-4​

MK-677
RAD-140
GW-501516
YK-11
GW-501516

I haven’t had time to plan a cycle with the. I’m open to suggestions. I’m looking to push myself harder in the gym. Focus on cardio, get shredded.

How is it going right now? I got an email that my SARMs should be here in a few days. The ones I got coming are:

LGD-4​

MK-677
RAD-140
GW-501516
YK-11
GW-501516

I haven’t had time to plan a cycle with the. I’m open to suggestions. I’m looking to push myself harder in the gym. Focus on cardio, get shredded.
So RCS used to be S4S they did a refresh and an update for product design, first time I get to use capsule sarms, I've only used liquid in the past.

I can tell you my metabolism with GW and SR has already kicked in because I never used to wake up hungry and now when I wake up my stomach feels empty like I haven't eaten in days lol, it's definitely boosted that already.

My cardio has greatly increased as well, I can go harder for longer uphill and I can go at a much faster pace and don't even feel winded or tired.

I stick with Rcs because my results have always been great, as long as the diet is on point u will see the results. I've run alot of different sarms, I will say s4 and rad are some of my favorites.

So RCS used to be S4S they did a refresh and an update for product design, first time I get to use capsule sarms, I've only used liquid in the past.

I can tell you my metabolism with GW and SR has already kicked in because I never used to wake up hungry and now when I wake up my stomach feels empty like I haven't eaten in days lol, it's definitely boosted that already.

My cardio has greatly increased as well, I can go harder for longer uphill and I can go at a much faster pace and don't even feel winded or tired.

I stick with Rcs because my results have always been great, as long as the diet is on point u will see the results. I've run alot of different sarms, I will say s4 and rad are some of my favorites.
I ordered the liquids. How are those compared to tablets? For my first order I went through https://www.chemyo.com/
Do you think tablets or liquid is better?

Top Bottom