Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Those prices are already cheaper than you can get anywhere else. One of the other sponsers on here sells it for like $330. Its name brand product not the generic blue tops or grey tops from China.
Roidrage69, I’m getting excited about the HGH you recommended! Hopefully it will be here soon. Can I buy the bacterialstatic water at Walmart pharmacy?

Where do you go to buy your SARMs? Umbrella Labs? Research Chemical Lab? UGfreak.to?

Which brand of sarms has the highest quality? Is it better to go with liquid, powder or capsules? There is a lot I don’t know.

Thanks
@bigdextreme74 I like RCS this place is approved on EF and I've used it: https://researchchemicals.co
capsule easiest imo to use and likely good quality best mixed

you can see a recent Touchdown for RCS that @Noah Wixx did here:

Major updates:
Okay, I made a mistake. I thought I was using 250mg/ml of deca. It turns out it was 500mg/ml. I was using 1000mg deca and not 500mg. This certainly explains the deca dick and complete loss of libido.

WeekDateTestDecaTrenD-bolEquipoiseMast 200WinnyAnavarArimidex
1Jan 22nd7501000100mg/ed5000.5mg/eod
2Jan 29th7501000100mg/ed5000.5mg/eod
3Feb 57501000100mg/ed5000.5mg/eod
4Feb 1175010005000.5mg/eod
5Feb 1875010005000.5mg/eod
6Feb 2575010005000.5mg/eod
7March 375010005006000.5mg/eod
8March 127504002000.5mg/eod
8March 155004004000.5mg/eod

I stopped taking the orals. The orals from Beligas are complete shit! Packaging looks fantastic and the codes are authentic. But there is no way their is any active substances in them. Period. I'm still waiting for Naps Gear to get back to me, but it looks like they blew me off. That is a shame because I have another order.

I placed a new order with PSL for 200 iu of HGH by Eutropin. I plan on running 3-4 iu day (this is my first time with HGH so any insight would be great. Could I do 10iu every 3 days? Such as Monday, Thursday I just need to pay WU and get payment to them. Only slight problem is this. I am home for 5 days because of COVID. My wife tested positive today for COVID. So now she is home, but I can't let a package arrive with her here. (Ill figure this out).

I will post in a little bit my blood work over the past 4 years. I only have a little bit of endocrine on it. But you can see how the gear affects cholesterol and things like that. I will also post diet and how I meal prep along with protein shakes. Lastly, I would like some suggestions on the rest of my 20 week cycle. I will post all the gear I have on hand.

Thanks brothers!
way too much deca bro you asking for trouble

Where do you go to buy your SARMs? Umbrella Labs? Research Chemical Lab? UGfreak.to?

Which brand of sarms has the highest quality? Is it better to go with liquid, powder or capsules? There is a lot I don’t know.

Thanks
They are ALL good, PSL too. But for sarms No12 would be Umbrella Labs

napsgear has everything from A to Z
we trust them

Top Bottom