Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps

CesarSJU

I've been trying forever and a day to get my arms bigger/stronger. Anyone have tips for building mass for arms?

Yeah, take fina 75mg-150mg/eod and 250mg test per week. Add in some type of anabolic, like eq, or not. It won't matter. The fina will add some serious strength. Work your arms one time per week, and concentrate on the heavy lifts. Believe me, if you can only do 5 chins with no added weight, and you start doing them with 20 pounds, your arms WILL get bigger and stronger.

That should do it.

it all comes down to stimulation. try differant varriation of work outs to maximize the growth. and possible try taking something like D.H.E.A. 75mg daily should help you along quite nicely. you can pick it up at gnc or any pharmacy. its over the counter and its effect for certin body tyes. it works for me so who knows it might help you. take it for a month and put up a post to let us know if it works for you. sincerly honest injin:angel:

That's too much. Cut it down and up the weight. After your 5th set, you shouldn't be able to curl anything else. Also, your warm-ups should be warm-ups. Don't do 10 reps with a weight that won't do dick. Do 3 reps, and jack the weight up. Then, go into a real set. Hell, you are doing 14 sets if I count correctly. That will ensure you stay small. Fourteen sets is bordering on aerobics.

Ya gotta lift big to get big.

I agree thats too much cut back in the number of sets...also the tris account for over half of your arm size(they're larger than the biceps) blast them good also.....to put on size get a gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight(protein shakes,chicken,fish etc)If you do you homework your arm will grow nicely......RADAR :cool:

Yeah I've been doing the protein i take exactly what I need. The problem with me is that I can't really go too heavy because I have small as hell wrists, I mean if you saw them you wouldn't believe it. They're small as f*ck and they kill me to go heavy.

i think that is the worst work out i have ever seen for mass gain. honestly dude listen to this. high wieght low reps have you heard of this. what you are doing is some wack fat burning, muscle tearing crap that gets you no where. do this for mass

3x3's 3 reps 3 sets
5x5's 5 reps 5 sets
and it helps to do the right work outs two.

easy bar grip the inside of the W and grip the out side of the W.
straight bar try a wide grip, as wide as you can go and you should feel a hell of a burn.

and if you are super serious put on a back pack and fill it with weights on your back and do all the variations of pull up's and chin up's.
try all this for starters or else make another posting and i will get back to you.

Top Bottom