Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps

Only 3 reps? That's just for the warm up right? So, after the work out I should still feel like my arms are going to fall off or not? I heard of low reps high weight brother, it's just that when I was doing that, I wasn't getting anywhere either, but who knows that was over a year ago, maybe this time around my results will change.

Thanks Mustang, keep her in your prayers, she was in a serious car accident last week, she just got home Friday. I love that girl.

Thanks Mustang. I just hope she'll be able to play soccer again...it was her life. She's pretty down about it all, she keeps on saying she doesn't ever want to play, that the knee surgery is going to be too much for her to come back from.

My biceps are my best muscle; this is what I do;

whenever doing back I make sure to make my arms participate as much as they can in the movement. You always hear not to do this, but I say that is bs. If you think about it, you always use as much tris as you can when benchin, your chest still gets big, so why not do the same with compound pulling movements!? TO do otherwise just creates inbalance and disproportion, the tris get super thick from compound pushing movements and the bis get left out, no amount of heavy lifts can make truly equal the difference. Anywas, using pullups as an opportunity to let your back assist your bis in heavy contraction does wonders for bicep thickness and mass.

Here is my arm routine (I alternate bicep/brachials with triceps excercises):

preacher curls, 3 sets, 8 reps
hammer curls, 3 sets, 8-12 reps
straight arm standing dumbell curls, 3 sets 8-12 reps
heavy cheat curls for 3 sets of 4-8 reps *

* do cheat curls at start or finish of workout (if done at finish you use less weight of course). Cheat curls are the best!

also reverse curls instead of hammer curls everyother workout is good. If you are strong enough you can do both each time, once you get the mass, superset the hammers with the straight arm dumbell curls for best results.

hey cs i am sorry to hear that your woman is hurting.
but to answer your question it is like start with 3x3's for a warm up like a 45 and each side and then bump it up to 75 on each side. i dont know what you level of power is but if you can do this one it will get you on your way.

and again sorry to hear about your girl dude i to know what it is like to have a loved one get hurt.

honest injin:angel:

hey bro. i didn know she was injured sorry to hear that happened, it really hurts to lose a loved one, and she probably came really close to losing her life so cherish every moment you got with her.

And she is just HOT and your a lucky man. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Yeah, I don't think he meant anything by it except that your g/f is hot. That's what happens when you post some hotties pic on a board frequented by young males who have higher than normal levels of test. Not that I am implying that anybody on here does test, just pointing out an observation of mine.

If you don't know what cheat curls are, they are what both arnold and ronnie coleman used/use to make their arms what they were/are.
You use a weight that you can only curl with strict form about 3 times. With this weight you use your back and shoulders alittle bit to get past the sticking point in the middle when the weight is perpendicular to the ground. You only cheat as much as is needed to keep the movement going. Make sure to alwas put the majority of the stress in the biceps. These things make your arms blow up and get strong as all hell. Your pull up strength will also go up.
One important thing is you never cheat with the wrists. You must always make sure to keep these perfectly straight when doing bicep movements. That is a problem alot of people have. They do hybrid wrist/bicep cursl when they curl.

Top Bottom