Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best tasting protein shakes

nextsean

This is my first post on this site.
I've been taking Nitro-tech from a dude who works out at my gym who also has side job at GNC.

I've been working out for about 8 month now and it's been about a month since taking the protein shakes.

I read a lot of people saying the brand doesn't really matter as long as it's got high protein. But what tastes the best? A lot of people here like the Designer, Does the vanilla praline taste good?

The Nitro-tech stuff made me all quesy at first. It still makes me poop after 2 hours of taking it.

I also hear people taking grape juice with creatine? What's that all about? Does the creatine make you look fat as it retains water?

I at new at this. any help would be appriciated...

nextsean said:
...what tastes the best? A lot of people here like the Designer, Does the vanilla praline taste good?

I also hear people taking grape juice with creatine? What's that all about? Does the creatine make you look fat as it retains water?

Designer is great. Never pay more than $20 bucks a jug. Vanilla Prailine is good, yes. I tigves it that nutty flavor that you's taste anyway from adding flax. So it can kinda mask that if you don't like the taste of the oil (if you use that as a supplement, which you should).

Some people do the grape juice, or some, like myself, just go buy EAS' Phosphagen HP. And does creatine make you look fat? Well, I retained practically no water while on it. It doesn't make everyone blow up, and you should really look fat on it. The water is held in your muscles, not your skin.

Protien 80

I think M DOUBLE YOU"S Protein 80 Banana tastes best ..almost tastes like a woman

grtz drmz bd

Top Bottom