Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best program for mass & size gains

best workout for mass & size gains

• hst

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • dc

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • 5x5

Votes: 51 58.0%
  • nelson montana

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • others

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
athlete0185 said:

correct me if im wrong...but you did start this thread asking for the best program for mass and size gains. i gave my opinion, and then backed it up from personal experience. oh, and youll gain 7.222 pounds on a 10 week program of 5x5. everyone gains exactly that amount. even if you are anorexic. needsize is just a fucking genius.

wtf?

I'd have to disagree with this.

Your saying every single person will gain 7.222 pounds using the 5x5 no matter what.....mmmkay. Hope you were being saracastic.

DC training FTW

The one you can stick to whilst giving 100% effort

Really, any program is 100% better than none, and I'd say without hesitation you will get 80% of any benefit there is to be gotten from lifting with any (decent) program you can adhere to for long enough if you are eating correctly.

The only constant I would say is that you HAVE to have all the big compound lifts covered, where your joints allow it.

You can leg press if you have a knee condition that doesn't allow for squats, but:

BB curl = no substitute for chin ups
Pec deck = no substitute for B.P or Cable chest press
etc.

5/3/1 and DC have helped me gain weight and get stronger. I have to run a lot but over the last 6 months I added 12-14lbs and a lot stronger.

Top Bottom