Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best program for mass & size gains

best workout for mass & size gains

• hst

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • dc

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • 5x5

Votes: 51 58.0%
  • nelson montana

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • others

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
barracuda25 said:
seems that 5x5 has quite a no of supporters.Btw how many lbs gains expected for a 5x5 cycle(10 week)?

that depends on how much you eat man. no one can predict that.

anyways, ive been doing DC for the past 2-3 weeks...and i was really skeptical at first. im starting to see some positive changes though in my chest thickness and quads/hamstrings especially. working bodyparts once every 5 days instead of 7 is ingenius! combine that with the extremne stretching, static holds, and rest pause sets, and wallah. we will see friday how much my incline bench has gone up since my last rotation on it...first time repeating the sequence.

barracuda25 said:
good 4 u.

correct me if im wrong...but you did start this thread asking for the best program for mass and size gains. i gave my opinion, and then backed it up from personal experience. oh, and youll gain 7.222 pounds on a 10 week program of 5x5. everyone gains exactly that amount. even if you are anorexic. needsize is just a fucking genius.

wats wrong with the attitude?Truely is good 4 u 2 be happy with results on dc training or 5x5 and thks for all feedback.....7.222 lbs on a 10 week cycle of 5x5,thats impressive.Btw I tot u are talking abt dc training? wat if you are gear? will the gains be more?

super_rice said:
haha, at the moment, EVERYTHING works for me.

so far actually i've found a good warm up set with 70% or so and then 2 heavy work sets are helping out more. this way, i'm able to work the same muscle again quicker - faster recovery time.

You're a newbie. Wait till you hit 180+ lbs with 8 or 9 months of training. After that, you'll have to be a bit more selective in what you do to make progress. That first 30 ibs of muscle though, can be obtained with almost any method, if you are training hard and eating enough to gain.

Top Bottom