Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner looking for some advise/critique

be ill

Hey guys. I am 19 years old, about 6'1'' 203 lbs. I'm currently trying to reduce body fat. I have a little belly that has been haunting me the past year. A couple of weeks ago I was about 210 and I dropped a couple pounds but I think it's water weight because you can't really tell in my midsection.

I work out 6 times a week, 3 days of cardio and 3 days of lifting.
Monday- Chest, triceps and legs
Tuesday- 45 minutes of cardio
Wednesday- Biceps, back and shoulders
Thursday- 45 minutes of cardio
Friday- Chest triceps and legs
Saturday- 45 minutes of cardio

My daily food intake goes as follows:
7:30- either regular oatmeal and 4 egg whites or Dymatize high protein cereal with 4 egg whites
9:30 - Zero Impact protein bar
11:30- Natural peanut butter with sugar free strawberry jelly on wheat bread with a Golden apple
1:30- a can of light bumblebee tuna
3:30- maybe some almonds or a banana
5:30- Usually post work out, so i have a protein shake
6:30- Something light for dinner, whatever moms is cooking. Usually chicken or something.

I forgot to add that I drink about a gallon of water throughout the day.
I also take two pills of Lipo6 a half hour before breakfast and two more in the afternoon

I have been doing this for a couple weeks now and hoping for results. I am definitely getting stronger but I really don't think I'm getting thinner. Any other suggestions/help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I just realized I posted this is the wrong forum so Mods, feel free to move my thread. Sorry for the inconvience

Last edited:
Hey guys. I am 19 years old, about 6'1'' 203 lbs. I'm currently trying to reduce body fat. I have a little belly that has been haunting me the past year. A couple of weeks ago I was about 210 and I dropped a couple pounds but I think it's water weight because you can't really tell in my midsection.

7:30- either regular oatmeal and 4 egg whites or Dymatize high protein cereal with 4 egg whites
11:30- Natural peanut butter with sugar free strawberry jelly on wheat bread with a Golden apple
6:30- Something light for dinner, whatever moms is cooking. Usually chicken or something.

I also take two pills of Lipo6 a half hour before breakfast and two more in the afternoon

I have been doing this for a couple weeks now and hoping for results. I am definitely getting stronger but I really don't think I'm getting thinner. Any other suggestions/help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I just realized I posted this is the wrong forum so Mods, feel free to move my thread. Sorry for the inconvience

Welcome to Elite, Your Last meal should be your lighest,with lots of fiber to make you feel full !
After That no more food peroid, you will need 12 hrs To fast,upon waking up Do Cardio,The reason for this is the body has no choice but to burn fat for energy.
It's Not fun ,but it will do a hatchet job on bodyfat!

RADAR

The only day I can do cardio on an empty stomach is Saturdays. Other days I have school/work early in the morning and don't have a treadmill at home. Any recommendations for a cardio exercise in the morning that doesn't involve a treadmill?

thanks for the response RADAR

The only day I can do cardio on an empty stomach is Saturdays. Other days I have school/work early in the morning and don't have a treadmill at home. Any recommendations for a cardio exercise in the morning that doesn't involve a treadmill?

thanks for the response RADAR

Jogging or Biking!10 minutes of jumping rope(it's harder than it seems)

RADAR

Thanks in advance

This may be off topic but I would change your workout routine, too. Devote 1 day to each bodypart and try not to train chest and arms on consecutive days or back and arms on consecutive days.

Also I'd up the cals in your pre-workout meal, protein and carbs.

Depending on what time you go to bed, another meal (or 2) between 6:30 and bedtime would be a good idea...

Top Bottom