Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After Pictures - (Critiques Please)

houseofpain

Here's my progress after 6 months and two cycles of Dbol only...

BEFORE JUICE:

xside.gif

AFTER JUICE:

xside_2.gif

Pretty fuckin' good to me! Excellent work bro! How often did you lift? Did you follow anything particular that worked really well for you (ie. diet, etc.)?

I was doing a 6 day on 1 day off schedule during the last 6 months training each body part twice a week:

chest/back
biceps/triceps
legs/abs
chest/back
biceps/triceps
legs/abs
OFF

My diet was what I like to call a modified version of Atkins. I was eating all the eggs, chicken, fish, and beef I could get down. But I tried eliminating carbs altogether (e.g. potatoes, rice, pasta, sugar, fruits, grains, etc).

I think what gave me the best gains was only using basic compound exercises with the heaviest weights I could lift with reasonably good form vs. isolation techniques. So for chest I wasn't doing anything but wide and close grip flat bench sets, for back I was only doing wide and close grip pull ups, etc...

I've been off cycle for 8 weeks and I'm currently not using any creatine. So all the gains I currently have are unenhanced.

BEFORE:
6'
155 lbs
Chest - 42"
Biceps - 14"
Waist- 31"
Quads - 21"
Calves - 14 1/2"

AFTER:
6'
183 lbs
Chest - 44"