Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bearrito's Diesel Starter Stack Log

Been on PCT for two weeks now and strength still is very much up. Started an overload training routine tonight (compliments of Captain FT). Workout Below:

Lat Pulldowns
200 6x6

Flat Bench
315 6x6

Upright Barbell Rows
215 6x6

Seated Cable Rows (I thru in a little more back because I need it)
220 2x8

Standing Barbell Curls
110 6x6

Tricep Cable Pressdowns
200 6x12

Abs
Bodyweight 4x20.....I was supposed to do 6x20 but my abs started cramping something awful!

This entire workout (36 sets) took about 45 minutes! I was dog tired by the end of it...no additional cardio needed! Thanks for the awesome routine advice Captain....lower body tomorrow :chomp:

Nice bro. How did flat bench feel? I usually do the Hammerstrength machine so I don't drop it on my neck when doing overload training. Thats really good 6x6 with 315 and 45 seconds rest between sets, I usually do about 225lbs with 30 seconds but I'm much smaller.

How the joints feel, better?

Nice bro. How did flat bench feel? I usually do the Hammerstrength machine so I don't drop it on my neck when doing overload training. Thats really good 6x6 with 315 and 45 seconds rest between sets, I usually do about 225lbs with 30 seconds but I'm much smaller.

How the joints feel, better?

Man, the 315 was probably a touch too much for flat....especially since I jumped right under it without warming up! Will probably back off to 275 or 295 on Wednesday and do a 6x8 for that instead of 6x6. Joints definitely appreciated not being pounded as hard as in the past. The only thing bothering me still is a nagging left shoulder injury. Staying away from incline bench and military shoulder presses definitely gave it a nice break today though. I REALLY wish we had the Hammer Strength machines, but alas we have Cybex machines and they just aren't as good. My old gym (which closed down) had Hammer machines that you loaded plates on and I loved them. I am really interested to see how my knees feel after doing the lower body workout tomorrow.

Been on PCT for two weeks now and strength still is very much up. Started an overload training routine tonight (compliments of Captain FT). Workout Below:

Lat Pulldowns
200 6x6

Flat Bench
315 6x6

Upright Barbell Rows
215 6x6

Seated Cable Rows (I thru in a little more back because I need it)
220 2x8

Standing Barbell Curls
110 6x6

Tricep Cable Pressdowns
200 6x12

Abs
Bodyweight 4x20.....I was supposed to do 6x20 but my abs started cramping something awful!

This entire workout (36 sets) took about 45 minutes! I was dog tired by the end of it...no additional cardio needed! Thanks for the awesome routine advice Captain....lower body tomorrow :chomp:

Also just noticed an error in my post...I did 115 for my upright rows...not 215. My shoulders aren't that strong, lol!

Man, the 315 was probably a touch too much for flat....especially since I jumped right under it without warming up! Will probably back off to 275 or 295 on Wednesday and do a 6x8 for that instead of 6x6. Joints definitely appreciated not being pounded as hard as in the past. The only thing bothering me still is a nagging left shoulder injury. Staying away from incline bench and military shoulder presses definitely gave it a nice break today though. I REALLY wish we had the Hammer Strength machines, but alas we have Cybex machines and they just aren't as good. My old gym (which closed down) had Hammer machines that you loaded plates on and I loved them. I am really interested to see how my knees feel after doing the lower body workout tomorrow.

Yah legs are great for overload training. When I told you that you can do variations when not doing a specific overload training routine, thats usually how I do legs.

Last week I did

Extensions 8x8 with 135
Abductors 8x8 with 100
Adductors 8x8 with 100
Leg Curls 8x8 with 90

All with 30 seconds rest between sets. Two days later I was walking like an idiot. I had muscle soreness in areas I didn't know I had muscles.

Yah legs are great for overload training. When I told you that you can do variations when not doing a specific overload training routine, thats usually how I do legs.

Last week I did

Extensions 8x8 with 135
Abductors 8x8 with 100
Adductors 8x8 with 100
Leg Curls 8x8 with 90

All with 30 seconds rest between sets. Two days later I was walking like an idiot. I had muscle soreness in areas I didn't know I had muscles.

Hey Suzanne Summers called, she wants her workout back!:D

Top Bottom