Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bearrito's Diesel Starter Stack Log

those are some impressive numbers bro!!

My shoulders would never let me lift that heavy. Nor would my elbows. I have made alot of progress though lately getting into much heavier weight with less post workout pain.

Be careful with that flat bench barbell with your shoulders bro:D

Thanks bro! Yeah, the shoulders have been in some pain thru this whole process, but it is manageable. Today was the last day of my stack though, so I'm gonna start throwing in some high rep days to rehab my joints over the next few weeks. I REALLY wanted to hit 500 on bench though.....maybe I will on the next cycle in January :p

O shit we talking about leg press. Nice I got sick legg press strength..

I ain't worked legg press our squats in a month or so. I could walk into the gym and do 11 a side with out even thinking about it for reps no problem.

You guys are crazy on legs!! Hopefully I'll be there some day, but legs are my weak point. I am hoping to get under 405 on squats this week and I may try 10 plates per side on leg press. I will just have to see how the knees and lower back hold up.

Reading through this whole thread just inspired me... I cant wait to get my stack and get to work... Wondering how those after pics looked...?

Glad I was able to provide some inspiration with this log bro. I finished my last day of the stack today, so all my "after" body measurements, and pics, will be up soon. Within the next couple of days so keep an eye on this thread for 'em!

Back/Bis night

T-Bar Rows (weight given in number of plates)
3 1x10
4 1x10
5 1x8
6 1x6
4 1x10

Lat Pulldowns
260 1x10
300 1x8
260 1x10

Seated Cable Rows
200 1x10
260 1x10
300 1x10

No lower back work because it continues to feel fried all the time anyway :(

Barbell Curls
110 1x10
110 1x12
110 1x15

Dumbell Curls
55 1x10
35 2x10

Well, this was the last day of the stack. It's been a great 30 days of taking this stuff and hopefully I can keep my supplementation and diet in line over the next few weeks to keep the majority of my gains. I will post again on occasion to give post-cycle updates. Thank you all for your comments and encouragement on here and stay tuned for the "after" measurements and pics (spoiler alert: I'm still fat :D)

I will have full measurements posted up sometime tonight with pics to follow (tomorrow probably), but wanted to go ahead and post that when I weighed/measured this morning bodyweight was up 11 lbs. and bodyfat was down 3% versus one month ago!!! :D

Before After
262 lbs 273 lbs
18% 15%
47 lb fat 41 lbs fat

So I lost 6 lbs of fat while adding 11 lbs bodyweight...someone correct me if I'm wrong but that means that I added 17 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE!!! :evil: I realize some of that weight is water weight, but given that I ate a clean diet geared towards cutting I think that the majority of that 17 lbs is truly muscle. I can't wait until January when I start my next cycle of this stuff!!

Top Bottom