Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bearrito's Diesel Starter Stack Log

bearrito29

Hey guys. Been reading on here for a long time, but just decided to post because I am starting NeedTo's Diesel Starter stack. Today was day one so as time goes on I will keep you guys updated. I am gonna take BF%, weight, and measurements tomorrow morning to post on here as my starting point. Also will take pics if I have time. The planned diet breakdown is:

2500 cals
275 g protein
200 g carbs
55 g fat

I realize this isn't ideal for bulking on the stack but I'm actually just trying to preserve muscle while I drop fat. I am 6'0" and weigh 262 and around 20% BF. I will verify those numbers in the morning and repost along with arm, chest, leg, waist, etc. measurements.

Also, I have to mention that NeedTo's shipping was extremely fast and he was very helpful in figuring out which stack I wanted to take. Many thanks to NeedTo and the entire team at Needtobuildmuscle.com!!

Good luck man

I'd up the calories though. You height and weight would put you around 2400 cals for BMR without factoring in total daily energy expenditure activity factor. I'd shoot for 3800-4000 cals if I were you

Hey guys. Been reading on here for a long time, but just decided to post because I am starting NeedTo's Diesel Starter stack. Today was day one so as time goes on I will keep you guys updated. I am gonna take BF%, weight, and measurements tomorrow morning to post on here as my starting point. Also will take pics if I have time. The planned diet breakdown is:

2500 cals
275 g protein
200 g carbs
55 g fat

I realize this isn't ideal for bulking on the stack but I'm actually just trying to preserve muscle while I drop fat. I am 6'0" and weigh 262 and around 20% BF. I will verify those numbers in the morning and repost along with arm, chest, leg, waist, etc. measurements.

Also, I have to mention that NeedTo's shipping was extremely fast and he was very helpful in figuring out which stack I wanted to take. Many thanks to NeedTo and the entire team at Needtobuildmuscle.com!!

More protein, more fats and less carbs bro if you are looking to drop body fat.

Moer like this:

Protein 325
Carbs 100-150
Fats 80-100

Yes, it's more calories, but going too low on calories for your body weight isn't the most efficient way to maintain muscle and drop fat.

Supplement with about 6-9 grams of fish oil that is high in DHA and EPA.

Absolutely avoid sugars and simple carbs of any form, including milk, pasta, and white breads, candy, soda etc.

More protein, more fats and less carbs bro if you are looking to drop body fat.

Moer like this:

Protein 325
Carbs 100-150
Fats 80-100

Yes, it's more calories, but going too low on calories for your body weight isn't the most efficient way to maintain muscle and drop fat.

Supplement with about 6-9 grams of fish oil that is high in DHA and EPA.

Absolutely avoid sugars and simple carbs of any form, including milk, pasta, and white breads, candy, soda etc.

exactly. Feed the deiselbolan that protein and watch what it will do with it:evil::evil::evil:

Mmmmm whole milk is my friend while on diesel/tren. I think whole milk made a huge difference in my weight gain from 210-230

No milk!? Man I don't know if I could do that. What would you mix a protein shake with? Water?

I can't stand protein with water. BUT, this is what I have been doing lately. One of my meals is oats mixed with 2 scoops of whey chocolate protein. If you just mix in the scoops of protein with the oats and microwave it and make chocolate oatmeal, it ain't THAT bad. Milk is of course much better. I was always obsessed with milk since I was a kid, so it's hard to stay away from it. But the sugar and sodium are my enemy, unfortunately.

Top Bottom