Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bearrito's Diesel Starter Stack Log

Ok, here are my beginning numbers:

262 lbs
18% BF (I think it's higher but it's what a 3-point pinch shows)

Chest - 48.5
Waist - 43
Around Belly Button - 45
Right Arm Relaxed - 18.25
Right Arm Flexed - 19
Left Arm Relaxed - 18
Left Arm Flexed - 18.75
Forearms - 13.5
Thighs - 27
Right Calf - 16.25
Left Calf - 16
Neck - 18.25

Gonna start uploading pics now....go easy on me about the belly, LOL!

Now here are my ending measurements after the 30 day cycle:

273 lbs
15% BF (again, I think my calipers are generous, but at least it is a point of reference to show I dropped fat)

Chest - 49.5
Waist - 42.5
Around Belly Button - 44
Right Arm Relaxed - 18.75
Right Arm Flexed - 19.75
Left Arm Relaxed - 18.5
Left Arm Flexed - 19.5
Forearms - 14
Thighs - 28
Right Calf - 16.5
Left Calf - 16.25
Neck - 18.5

Well, there you have it!

I would love to see you get shredded man, you're massive (in a good way). Great log

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. I intend to continue dropping fat over the next few months until I do my next Diesel cycle in January. I am shooting for 10-11% BF. I am gonna try to keep the diet at around 2500 cals and add more cardio. I'm also gonna throw in some LipoFlame (if it ever gets delivered) to help out in the cutting process.

I just wanted to post again and let you guys know that a couple of days into my PCT that strength is still up with no noticeable decreases yet. Also, props to NeedTo for having such an awesome product. After benching 455 for 2 reps the other night (and attempting 495) I have had several people ask me what I was taking and I pointed them to Needtobuildmuscle.com and 5 people have already told me that they have ordered the Diesel stack! The proof really is in the pudding with NeedTo's products. I know that I'm not the 8% BF shredded guy in the gym, but people still notice when your bench goes from 405 to nearly 5 plates! Oh, and I added Sustain Alpha to my PCT today and it really does tingle on the scrot! :p

Thats great news mate , you did realy well and will continue to im sure .

Brad.

I am one week into PCT. Hit chest last night and strength was still (almost) fully there.

Flat Bench:
135 1x20
225 1x5
315 1x5
405 1x6
315 1x15

Incline Dumbell:
90s 1x10
110s 1x10
120s 1x10

Pec Deck Flyes:
200 1x10
200 1x10
220 1x10

Workout was pretty good. Finishing flat with the high rep set at 315 really put a nice burn in the chest and it felt good to do dumbells on incline for a change. Shoulder pain is really bothering me though, so I am about to take CaptainFT's advice and rehab that over the next couple of weeks with some overload training.

I am one week into PCT. Hit chest last night and strength was still (almost) fully there.

Flat Bench:
135 1x20
225 1x5
315 1x5
405 1x6
315 1x15

Incline Dumbell:
90s 1x10
110s 1x10
120s 1x10

Pec Deck Flyes:
200 1x10
200 1x10
220 1x10

Workout was pretty good. Finishing flat with the high rep set at 315 really put a nice burn in the chest and it felt good to do dumbells on incline for a change. Shoulder pain is really bothering me though, so I am about to take CaptainFT's advice and rehab that over the next couple of weeks with some overload training.

Nice...go lighter than you think, set one and two are pretty easy but then the rest of the sets get a lot tougher with the same weight with only 30 seconds of reset between sets

Nice...go lighter than you think, set one and two are pretty easy but then the rest of the sets get a lot tougher with the same weight with only 30 seconds of reset between sets

Hey man, would you mind PMing me what your typical workout week looks like when overload training? What are your day splits...set/rep counts? I wanna try to plan everything out ahead of time as best I can to help me stick to it. Thanks!

Hey man, would you mind PMing me what your typical workout week looks like when overload training? What are your day splits...set/rep counts? I wanna try to plan everything out ahead of time as best I can to help me stick to it. Thanks!

Sure, sometimes I do different variations of it but I'll get you a basic template. Having dinner with the fam in a few but I;ll get to it at work tonight hopefully; as long as no servers blow up or trading apps go down :worried:

How's it comin broski, you startin to overload train or did you die in the gym after I PM'd you the routine =)

How's it comin broski, you startin to overload train or did you die in the gym after I PM'd you the routine =)

I haven't started the full on overload training yet. I have adjusted my workouts to be higher reps/lighter weight thru the rest of the week though to try and prepare myself. I start the full overload training routine Monday. I told my workout partners yesterday that I will be on hiatus (sp?) for the next couple of weeks doing my own thing. I didn't want to start until Monday though because I have a bench competition on Saturday and I still wanted to be used to the heavy weights. I think I may just do the body weight for reps competition though...I can probably only get 405 in a competition style max bench (requires the bar to be motionless at the bottom of the rep which will require about 2 seconds of pause at the bottom of the rep) and 405 won't win the competition....I would probably need 500 to win and that ain't happening, LOL! I will definitely let you know how the overload training goes though!

Top Bottom