Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bearrito's Diesel Starter Stack Log

Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try adjusting my calories and calorie split to up the fat and lower the carbs. I weighed, took BF%, and took all measurements this morning. I wrote them all down at home and will post sometime tonight. I will see about taking some pics as well. Can I upload pics directly from my computer or do I have to join some online pic hosting site to link to? When I post the pics you will see why I am mostly concerned with dropping fat....my spare tire would fit a monster truck!

Also just wanted to say that just knowing that I'm on this stuff has improved the mental aspect of my workouts already, causing me to push harder and heavier! I pushed harder yesterday on chest than I have in quite some time...got 315 for 10 reps for the first time in months!

Thanks again for the suggestions guys and I will (hopefully) post pics up tonight.

You might look into trying the "anabolic diet" with your goals.

It's sorta a variation of the atkins diet

Weekdays: high fat, no carbs (less then 30 grams), high protine (think lots of rd meat).
Weekend: clean carb loading: high carb, low fat and med protine

It's been working great with my body type (easy Fat gainer), I've been able to cut BF and increase lifts/muscle and this was without anything like the need2 sups. Going to try his cutting cyc next month and try and get down to 10% Bf from my current 15% so I'm going to watch your results.

Good luck.

No milk!? Man I don't know if I could do that. What would you mix a protein shake with? Water?

I always mix my protein in water and it tastes just fine to me.

I love milk myself, but if you are trying to lose BF, milk is a definite no. The sugars promote insulin release, which promotes fat storage.

Avoiding insulin release is your primary goal if losing fat is your primary focus.

Ok, here are my beginning numbers:

262 lbs
18% BF (I think it's higher but it's what a 3-point pinch shows)

Chest - 48.5
Waist - 43
Around Belly Button - 45
Right Arm Relaxed - 18.25
Right Arm Flexed - 19
Left Arm Relaxed - 18
Left Arm Flexed - 18.75
Forearms - 13.5
Thighs - 27
Right Calf - 16.25
Left Calf - 16
Neck - 18.25

Gonna start uploading pics now....go easy on me about the belly, LOL!

As you can see from the pictures, the 3 point pinch test is probably off....I don't think I'm as low as 18%. You can also see why I'm concerned with fat loss ;) Go easy on the comments, you might hurt my fragile feelings, haha!

You certainly have the muscle mass under there bro. Bringing down that BF will really make you look something special.

Top Bottom