Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bb'ers, do you go light or heavy?

I'll take the bombing as a compliment. I speak my mind a lot; and if I wasnt in here getting bombed or posting then i would just be another pussy ass troller. So, thanks for that.....eating humble pie....but thanks! Im in here to learn and if it takes me getting tromped on or doing some tromping myself, im cool with that.

welcome to the board bro! lots of knowledgeable peeps and fantastic discord.
we are all here to learn, share knowledge and help \ get helped. there are
some STRONG personalities here but what do you expect from a juicer board
populated with know it all bodybuilders with god complexes?:supercool

all the insulin in the world will do you no good without food. I'd say food trumps all.

very true

Howeer, if you are eating very well, and you're an experienced bodybuilder with years of aas under your belt, insulin is without a doubt the most anabolic substance out there IMO

I am not advocating it, ithink its stupid to use it if you dont make money off of competing in bodybuilding...too much of a hazard

Bro, this is my typical workout:

45-50 mins of intense mind boggeling, blood rushing to the head, pumpin iron.

I do 8-12 reps on all sets.

There's something you have to understand abuot me. I lift very heavy, but I still do reps and I only rest 30 secs between sets. I have a very quick recovery....very quick. I come from a wreslting . martial arts / Track & field background. I wasnt always a bodybuilder ONLY.

However, I do love to lift heavy. Sometimes I cheat. Yes. Because I have noticed that when I lift 200lbs with the same form that I used to lift 150lbs with, I will grow....massively.

My weight are VERY high in the gym. Very high.

If you notice from my pictures, I'm not very "shredded" or "cut" for that matter. But I'm pretty Big. I have 18.5'' arms and a pretty wide back. My shoulders are boulders, but are not that seperated.

I love size / strength a lot more than I like the way I look.

No one notices a shredded guy when he walks around with his clothes on, but if he's a beast and the size of a tree, then people are going to look.

You wanna talk asethetics? I want to be able to look like a bodybuilder even with my clothes on, not just in the gym.

Bro do you always use just 30 seconds rest between sets no matter what the movement?? :freak:

Also do you always keep the reps 8 and above regardless of the movement?

It is obviously working wonders for your physique, but I cannot even fathom how you can keep up such a furious pace!!!

I too come from a martial arts background but I can't even imagine myself using just 30 seconds rest for movements like deadlifts!!! If I used such low rest I would have to reduce the weight so much that I wouldn't feel any deep stimulation. Your gas tank obviously refuels about 10 times faster than mine!! :D

I use light to medium weights with very little rest too. I do alot of sets though, 25-30 for my shoulders for instance with six different exercises/movements for them. I take really short rests, some as short as 30 seconds but if it's a power movement, like benching I rest a little longer, still shorter than most guys do. I get an amazing pump from my workouts and I'm pretty cut.

Top Bottom