Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back WO

I had sharp pain in my lower back until I added DLs to my routine :p

Id go with more volume brother. 15 sets for the upper back, total, atleast. The back is a large and stubborn group of muscles that needs to be thouroughly torn up IMO. Id add some barbell or dumbell rows, possibly both, some T-bar rows are great also. Conventional deadlifts instead of Stiff Legs, since those hit the hams more. Id also go with some wide-grip lat pulldowns as well. The main thing is to go for 15 hard sets to failure and use a good variety of exercises. The 12-15 rep range works well for me with upper back work. Id also do seperate work for the traps. You can do traps and lower back at the end of your back routine if you like. I train my lower back much like my abs. Weighted, and multiple times per week. Weighted hypers, and weighted ab work for the lower back and abs. Traps you can hit a few times a week, but if you hit them hard once a week that should help you make some improvements. Maybe 4-6 sets. More if they are a priority. These things are what have worked for me. Your body should adjust to the workload over time. Hope that helps

in all honesty, if i did that back routine, I would kiss my v-taper good bye.

to much emphasis on lower back, not enough of upper back.

heres is my 2 cents:

chins to front (weighted if possible) 4 sets
underhand bb rows 4 sets
lat pulldowns to front 4 sets
deadlifts 4 sets

view said:
in all honesty, if i did that back routine, I would kiss my v-taper good bye.

to much emphasis on lower back, not enough of upper back.

IMHO lower back exercices make you thicker but don't "help" in lower back thickness

Top Bottom