Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back from my travels

rez

hey..im back!
heya guys..im back from my holiday...
just wanted to tell you how I went without gym and protein shakes.. : ))

well..
first day was hard!! my metabolism was still fast because ide excersied the day before..so eating only 3 meals killed me! but thats all we had time for, as we were travelling and i was NOT prtepared to have mcdonalds, just because i was hungry...i know it was bad...but all other meals had high pro and good fats..eg fish and salads etc

second day decided to buy almonds and walnuts to snack on so not to let myself get too hungry between meals...worked pretty well.

by the 3rd day, my metabolism had slowed down, as i wasnt rea;lly doing that much excerise so i could cope with not having so many meals per day. i can have very few carbs anyway - i have a reaction to most grains. so my meals were mainly pro and fats. eg

breakfast- 1/2 grapefruit, 2 poached eggs, smoked salmon

mid morning - almonds

lunch - chicken/fish and salad

afternoon - nuts

dinner - fish and salad

anyway...by the end it was fine..and i could go the day with hardly any carbs - 3hrs in between meals with no problems.

i just think my body works best with fats and pro. I know when i followed crums diet - i was always hungry after the pro/carb meals and full after the pro/fat meals.

i have lost a bit of weight : ( down to 47kg... i look lean, but i still have my curves! please dont be mad..
anyway..now that im back..have trained twice and training hard..no intense cardio focusing on weights.

have kept my meals to 1 pro/carb meal after training. the rest are pro and fats. Maybe too much fat in my diet...but i reckon my body works well with it...

how is every1 else going....

WB rez!

Hey its a "holiday", that's why they call it a "holiday" -- dont' feel bad about the diet, etc. Sometimes its just good to give your system a good dose of something totally different. A good consistent diet / training regimen keeps your body resilient enough to handle occassional breaks just fine. The secret is to get back to the regimen after not too long!

Happy Holidays!

Top Bottom