Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back from cancun and lack of motivation

pinneyshome

hi

been posting a few times on this site which I looooooveee! Anyhow went to cancun for 12 days and managed only to gain 2 pounds-better than last year where i gained 10! I am having a hard time getting back into the cardio part again. When I started working out 4 months ago I loved cardio then added weight training and started liking that better. So now after almost two weeks going back to the gym and doing cardio has become so difficult. I still love the weights but i can't seem to do the intensity level or time on cardio that i was. Could one really slip so fall backwards after two weeks? I am 118 with 18%bf or was before vacation-goal is to keep losing bf and cellulite from rear view. Broke down and ordered some Yohimburn es bc i am told it will help some with cellulite. What I want from you guys is everything!
I want a diet I can survive on-I am not competing and never will so be easy on me. Also before I vacation I was doing cardio 5x week and lifting 3x week full body. Should I continue this? THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT

pinneyshome said:
...Also before I vacation I was doing cardio 5x week and lifting 3x week full body. Should I continue this? THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT

If you're lacking motivation, you're probably bored with your current schedule, so change it. Instead of doing full body 3x a week, try training 4x a week, where you alternate between upper body and lower body (called a "2 day split"). This way you'll be hitting each muscle group a little harder. Look here for sample workouts: http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html Look under "Instructions" and "2 day split workouts".

If you're bored with cardio, perhaps it's because the cardio you're doing is boring. Cut your cardio back to 3 or 4 times a week. Make the sessions shorter and more intense. Have you ever tried HIIT (high intensity interval training)? It's definitely not boring, and it'll really kick your ass and lean you out. Make at least one of your cardio sessions a HIIT session, but don't do it more than 2x/week. Here's a good primer:http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp

good post FIT...its amazing what a little vacation will do to you psychologically...its normal...having relaxed the CNS from stress and then jumping starting it again to deal with all we have to deal with in every day life and then asking it to take on a load is a bit much...give it a little time and you'll be back, you have to adjust to the norm just like you did when you got to paradise...you had to learn to slow down, and take it easy, relax and enjoy...now you must re-program the system to get back in the groove...FITs advise is perfect timing to get into something new and improved...or you could move to CANCUN and say, "F$#@ IT!!!....

Top Bottom