Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aussie help?

I am wondering if there is from Australia that can help me on Australian supplements. With our stupid laws is there anyone that has used supplements that are available at shops and experiences anything worth noting? I see alot of stuff at health food stores and stuff that sort of resemble stuff like andro but I know its not that. Is there anything worth taking that is available here or do I have tpo find some way of getting the american supps here, if so does anyone know how i would go about doing this

good luck

Hey bro, I was in New Zealand and Sydney for a month 6 months ago. I was sooo frustrated as to the selection and brands you have availiable down there. I really had to bite the price bullet and pay out of my ass for some EAS products. I feel sorry for you, especially after trying most of the Musashi products. There is a fella on this board named GUY you should ask. He is the #1 BB in AUS, send him an email and see what he says. Good luck!:cool:

Top Bottom