Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arm is growinging out of proportion to the other

Lancer55

Elite Greek
I am not sure if this is the right spot for this thread I just noticed this like 5min ago and im freakin out. A few days ago I thought I noticed something but when I measured both arms were the same size flexed and relaxed or so I thought.

I just looked again and compared in the mirror for a few minutes and knew one was bigger so I measured the lower part of the arm just above the elbow across the lower part of the bicep while relaxed and my left arm is about 3/4 of an inch bigger but their both the same size flexed and the upper arm is the same size relaxed.

Anyone got any idea why my the lower part of my right bicep is lagging, it could also be part of the opposite side of the lower bicep(medial head of tricep?) :confused:

Back in highschool I played football dislocated my l-3 third lumbar on the spine and my sacrum ilium joint but didn't know I just thought that was part of football. I walked around for a year, got tired of people telling me it looked like I was limping so I went to the doctor who reccomended a chyropracter. This guy said one of my legs was a half inch or an inch longer than the other, I forget its been years but this caused me to end up building more muscle on my left side, alot on the lower back, a little more on the upper back when I do a lat spread, my pec, my lower ab on the left side is more visible than the right.

I am not worried about the lat cause it only shows in spread, the abs if I get to a low enough bf % it wont be noticeable the lower back im screwed cause its a stubborn part it grew when my leg was longer, the arms im hoping I can still fix since its new, the pecs are as stubborn as my lower back but if it worsens i'll get implants, I dgaf (no homo btw)

Now I actually have a bodypart that people can see all the time, a t-shirt wont cover this one up. I have been trying to even out all these years and I have somewhat but not completely I wish i'd never played football, if I ever have kids they're playing baseball.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

PS. No I don't use machines ever, I have perfect form while lifting, make sure of it. I don't care if I look like a poon as long as im doing it right hah. I lift with the same weight on each side of the bar in case anyone thought I was loading one side more to even things out which now im thinking I may as well. I also forgot to mention that a few days ago I noticed bruising in my upper bicep im not sure if that could have anything to do with it but I do not bruise easily I cannot remember the last time I got one and it doesn't look any better than it did a few days ago,

Last edited:
Top Bottom