Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who has.....

ann

competed.....can you tell me in what ways your gym supports you?? Maybe free membership or free supplements?? Or something else???

Thanks ya's :)

i worked pt in university at a tanning salon that sponsored this competietive bblder chick :) free tanning at least. I also know that she got to work out for free at our gym.

3 ladies in my chain of gyms in the area have competed, oh, and one guy is starting too. But all 4 of them are already aerobics instructors, or BodyPump or kickboxing instructors - so their memberships were free already.

Hmmm, that's not too helpful, sorry.

I footed my own bill for my first comp. I think my trainer's husband, who also trained at my gym, also paid his own way. But the gym had no trouble displaying his Overall trophy on their counter...!

when i competed....

the owner of my gym was really cool....everybody loves him. he gave all competitors free tanning....and no mbsp. fees for the 12 weeks before their contest if i remember right. he also extended everyone a charge account for supplements etc., and gave out free t-s and stuff like that.:)

Thanks everyone. Sassy 69--so typical. Sounds like my stitch--yea we will give you a free tshirt, you bring us the glory :)

Great new avatar pic PG :)

A friend of mine started competing in fitness competitions this past summer, and the gym paid her initial registration fee with NPC. I'm not sure how much it was, but it was something.

Top Bottom