Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else ever do stuff like this?

being alone is the scariest thing on earth myway.

and it's highly possible aliens exist.
in almost every bible, there is talk of gods coming down from the sky.

these gods are alien to us as they aren't human.

Myway... u get some sleep?

Shiiiiiittttttttttttttttt................ Not since tha Aliens? U good with them? Could u make me feel safe and make them afraid to come around?
U have a good tyme out with ur friends? I hope u were better than I usually am....
Last night, almost got into a fight with my friend's gurlfriend. Fcuk that whore.

Shiiiiiittttttttttttttttt................ Not since tha Aliens? U good with them? Could u make me feel safe and make them afraid to come around?
U have a good tyme out with ur friends? I hope u were better than I usually am....
Last night, almost got into a fight with my friend's gurlfriend. Fcuk that whore.

Ya could def make u feel safe..... we r playin beer pong wit bunca punks.... tryin to get outa here but i drank to much lol... wtf

i hate walking around the house at that time. i always think of weird shit like that and it scares me. then i think to myself. its the same fucking thing as the day time its just harder to see cuz its dark.

i hate walking around the house at that time. i always think of weird shit like that and it scares me. then i think to myself. its the same fucking thing as the day time its just harder to see cuz its dark.

OMG! DOn't know who u are but I already luv tha shit ur sayin!!!
Keep it up.

No. I have a sister,2. She is 3 years younger than me. Last time I heard from her she ran away from home. Her adopted family contacted mine to look for her. She still has not been found. She is older than my brothers. She is right under me. She was about 5 and I was 8 when we were all taken away and split up. I remember her like it was yesterday. She called me about 6 months before she ran away. I keep thinking I should have made her promise to come stay with me. Then, I would know she was safe. I just kept talking to her about NOT running away. I was trying to change her destiny.... not possible. I have tried to find her a few times. She must have changed her name or sumthin bc there is no trace of her. She changed her name or she's dead. I would hate to think it is bc of sumthin I should have said but didn't. I sooooooooooooooo miss her. U want to see a pic of her? I think she is beautiful but looks way more like my mom with tha blue eyes and pale skin. I look more like tha mexican daddy,lol.

She could've flourished under your guidance. Your instinct to protect family is admirable...
One can question some of both of our qualities, I mean we both have our weaknesses, but one thing I dig about MW is loyalty...
I'm loyal... well, never cheated. but can be fickle.

Ficle, U aint.

She could've flourished under your guidance. Your instinct to protect family is admirable...
One can question some of both of our qualities, I mean we both have our weaknesses, but one thing I dig about MW is loyalty...
I'm loyal... well, never cheated. but can be fickle.

Ficle, U aint.

Yea, that's all good............ but still can't find my lil' sister.
As far as fickle, ur right. U got me til the end if u ever had me at all:Popcorn: But at times............. that can be a BAD thing....
I hate giving up on people. Even when they want to jus be left alone to sink tha ship.

I just got in from the walk home...
Man, LLV is so nice, its nce to be away from Columbia for now...
Yeah, your analysis is right on the money, what You texted me.

Yeah she 'feels' and knows what 'scares' me 2.
I'm okay with that.
she as in MW.

:cool:
I just got in from the walk home...
Man, LLV is so nice, its nce to be away from Columbia for now...
Yeah, your analysis is right on the money, what You texted me.

Yeah she 'feels' and knows what 'scares' me 2.
I'm okay with that.
she as in MW.

:cool:

Top Bottom