Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone done Deca and Test E in a cutting cycle? Advices please!!

Thanx guys, lots of good info sharing going on, I like that :)

What do you guys suggest I can do/ add to my cycle to avoid the bloat as much as possible????

Forma stanazol is all you need 400mg of masterdon is the least i would go per week ,masterdon acts as an anti E. :)

yes u can cut on deca...its all in the diet...i can cut on dbol with no ai...

If I ever run deca it'll be with winstrol or masteron, even in a bulker. I hate being bloated. I was planning on running Deca/Mast in my winter bulker.

Test: 500mg/week
Deca: 300mg/week
Mast: 150mg/eod
or Winstrol: 50mg/day
ill be running something very similar to this.

Should I go for 400 mg/wk masterone additional to deca, or instead of the deca?????

I can afford it, but im also thinking about my body and health :) Need that combo

Bros I live i Norway, I dont think that products like FORMA STANOZOLOL or similar will ever come through the customs here :(

Should I go for 400 mg/wk masterone additional to deca, or instead of the deca?????

I can afford it, but im also thinking about my body and health :) Need that combo

Bros I live i Norway, I dont think that products like FORMA STANOZOLOL or similar will ever come through the customs here :(
mast stacks well with deca, I plan on running them together with my next cycle

Depends on how much gear you want to use. I try to keep my cycles around a gram a week, maybe going over a little.

Test 500mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
Mast 400mg/week
is what I would do

Alright, what about Nolva or Armidex during the cycle?? Will it be necessary? Better with or without them?

Top Bottom