Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amazing Healthy Muffins

sessa

Makes 18 muffins.
approx. 15g carbs, 10g protein, 2g fat

Cook for 25min at 350.

Carrot Muffins

9 egg whites
3 scoops vanilla protein
1.5 cup 1% cottage cheese
1 cup shredded carrots
2 cups oatmeal
1 cup wheat bran
2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp nutmeg
1/4 cup almonds

If you want to make the carrot muffins have a cream cheese sauce then what you have to do is (per muffin)
1 tbsp of cream cheese with fat. + 1 splenda packet, mix and put on top. But remove the almonds from the recipe then.

chocolate banana macadamia
9 egg whites
3 scoops chocolate protein
1.5 cup 1% cottage cheese
1 cup shredded carrots
2 cups oatmeal
1 cup wheat bran
1 tbsp cocoa
1/4 cup of macadamia nuts

I use 1 banana for the hole batch. I spoon all the mixture into the cups, then I put 1 banana chunk in the center of the muffin mixture.

Sounds good! My recipe is similar to that. I usually put in anything from the kitchen- it varies, They're always full of fiber & protein-YUM! Just a tip- vanilla protein powder works great in pumpkin pie, just use regular milk instead of evaporated.

I noticed I put 1 cup shredded carrots for the chocolate banana muffins, don't use carrots :)
Replace that with 1 banana.

Also, prozoo, I don't use any milk. I find that the muffins are moist enough :)

I love the wheat bran in them, it helps to maintain the moisture, I tried with only oats and they were too dry.

I noticed I put 1 cup shredded carrots for the chocolate banana muffins, don't use carrots :)
Replace that with 1 banana.

Also, prozoo, I don't use any milk. I find that the muffins are moist enough :)

I love the wheat bran in them, it helps to maintain the moisture, I tried with only oats and they were too dry.

I don't use any milk in my muffins either, Sorry I didn't make my post very clear, what I meant to say was sub the evaporated milk in a pumpkin pie recipe for regular milk if using vanilla protein powder in it. Sorry for the confusion:)

Top Bottom