Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All gals who've been on gear...

Phemomena

i'm wondering if you can help me out and answer a lot of questions for a lot of different people in the mean time... here's what i'm hoping to accomplish...

everyone who's done (and finished) a cycle tell us about it...

specifically, tell us

*what you've done

* what your stats were b4, after, what your goals were

* what your gains were (if not evident in your stats)

* any sides or interesting experiences

* and finally, and perhaps most importantly, where are you now, what gains have you kept, any ill effects, any regrets etc.

We have a lot of people wondering about cycles and alot on cycles now (including myself) and a lot of people have posted bits and pieces of info on their cycles... sooo, i was just hoping we could get together one nice consise post (kinda like lobo's my name is post) that describes us from our anabolic supplimentation angle...kinda who's who of the elite AS world :)

well, help me out... write as little or as much as you want... this post could be one of the most popular ones up on here if all those who've cycled contribute a bit.... so tell me what'cha did!!

Last edited:
I lost my shyness and posted pics and cycle info and heck, almost posted before and after pics of my clit ;) Come on, lets get some more feedback! :)

Bump -- and Brickgirl -- you going topost those pics? I'll post mine before and after my first cycle (coming soon) if you do.

Maybe.

(Gulp)

Wyst

wyst said:
Bump -- and Brickgirl -- you going topost those pics? I'll post mine before and after my first cycle (coming soon) if you do.

Maybe.

(Gulp)

Wyst

BG posted her pics today...scroll down. girl is packin it... lookin great!!

Ok Phemenoma....I will try to get this going.

33 year old female ;kids
Worked out one year before trying my first AS--- Winny tabs, and did 50mg ed. I did it for 8 weeks, along with clen tabs, which I had to stop, due to bad headaches. Rested off of that cycle, loved the gains I made---- and kept all I have put on. Borrowed a little of my hubbys test prop--- kind of enjoyed getting inj. every 4 days......I have been told test is slower acting, and never felt the pump while working out, as I did while on the winny. Did the test for 4 weeks(hubby wasnt nice sharing his gear).....felt a little bigger, but not like I did while on winny. I am now on my second cycle of winny---felt a great pump on my legs last night :) Usual sides with winny---clitorial enlargement;deeper voice; mild acne--- nothing bad enough to stop me :D Before cycles---weighed 145 at 5'9, and now I am up to 152 pds. And look even leaner than at 145pds. My goals have always been for just a lifestyle change. Only regret is not having the money to do it year round :D Measured my biceps yesterday---13 1/2....Damn......trying to get to that 15" like Sassys :)

Top Bottom