Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol research

In my experience, albuterol is the girl next door that you'd rate an 8 in the looks department but she's loyal, in love with you, has a degree, works out with you and isn't jealous. Clenbuterol is the girl that's a 10 that is awesome for the short term, but down the road isn't so great after all. Albuterol/T3 all the way. Plus Albuterol is proven to have mild anabolic effects in humans and doesn't make your CNS feel like it has a computer virus.

In my experience, albuterol is the girl next door that you'd rate an 8 in the looks department but she's loyal, in love with you, has a degree, works out with you and isn't jealous. Clenbuterol is the girl that's a 10 that is awesome for the short term, but down the road isn't so great after all. Albuterol/T3 all the way. Plus Albuterol is proven to have mild anabolic effects in humans and doesn't make your CNS feel like it has a computer virus.

Haha, great comment fizz. I'm not real keen on t3. So do you think I would be happy from albuterol alone. I just want to try a 3 week cycle first and see how that goes.

Haha, great comment fizz. I'm not real keen on t3. So do you think I would be happy from albuterol alone. I just want to try a 3 week cycle first and see how that goes.

Albuterol vs. Clenbuterol? Yes. Clenbuterol is an extremely catabolic compound and even hardens the heart... Left atria I believe.

Pretty sure clen is anti-catabolic..

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

In animals it's been proven to be slightly anabolic.... Not humans. Most anecdotal evidence suggests it is not. I know that my strength drops enough to never use it again...

Top Bottom