Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol research

Hey all,

Just wanted to share with the community something. I had a bottle of albuterol laying around that was going to expire so I figured I'd say what the hell and take it as a pre-workout as I was pretty tired that day. To my amazement it worked phenomenally. I had skin splitting pumps that I don't normally get. I also had that on top of the world feeling and actually had an appetite following a workout, which doesn't usually happen to me. It hasn't been a daily thing more of just an experiment and I have been truly satisfied.

When using it I have been taking 2-4mg about 30 mins prior to working out along with 2.5mg of yohimbine hcl.

I am taking no other supplements and am currently not taking any other PED's.

Thoughts, opinions, comments?

Hey all,

Just wanted to share with the community something. I had a bottle of albuterol laying around that was going to expire so I figured I'd say what the hell and take it as a pre-workout as I was pretty tired that day. To my amazement it worked phenomenally. I had skin splitting pumps that I don't normally get. I also had that on top of the world feeling and actually had an appetite following a workout, which doesn't usually happen to me. It hasn't been a daily thing more of just an experiment and I have been truly satisfied.

When using it I have been taking 2-4mg about 30 mins prior to working out along with 2.5mg of yohimbine hcl.

I am taking no other supplements and am currently not taking any other PED's.

Thoughts, opinions, comments?

Are you losing any body fat?? Getting leaner??

albuterol is definitely a great alternative to clen. AG guys has some great albuterol.

albuterol is definitely an excellent alternative to clen... its not as strong but it definitely has very nice benefits and it stacks well on the sarms triple stack... 12-18 mg a day is what I always use... I have used it in every sarms stack and I can always tell a difference when I add it in... Ag-guys definitely has quality albuterol, which can be hard to find... I always take it pre workout as well...

Can albuterol just be taken alone ? and does anyone know if it will make it through customs to Australia. Iv heard it can but you never know.

Top Bottom