Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADVICE PLZ anavar

sasa

Hi, I am 4th week on Anavar, so far any problems, I 've just wanted to lose some weight {BF} and I feel like my jeans are tighter than before...is it normal???

Also I feel tired littel bit
I exercise 6 days...heavy training...every day different body part 8-12rep
Also I do 4 days cardio HIIT or moderate 45-60min + Im running almost every day on bicycle or roleblading.

Nutrition
1. greek yogurt +1/4 cup fiber one...usually before exerice + coffee
2. after workout 3/4 cup egg whites+ 1/2 cup oatmeal
3.4 oz chicken+salad..lettuce...+ 1 teas PB
4.4 oz chicken breast or 1/2 pure protein bar
5. 4 oz chicken breast or fish grilled + vegetables {broccoli, asparagus...
6. 1/2 cup cottage cheese low fat + 1 teas FF yogurt+ 1 teas PB

drinking 3l h2o

I did not weight myself...I did not measure my BF yet...Just my jeans, pants are tighter.

MY GOAL was Lose BF...what I do wrong? It seems like I have hard time to lose BF..gaining muscle seems to be easy.

I would like be tone with definition, but not big..

thx

sasa said:
Hi, I am 4th week on Anavar, so far any problems, I 've just wanted to lose some weight {BF} and I feel like my jeans are tighter than before...is it normal???

Also I feel tired littel bit
I exercise 6 days...heavy training...every day different body part 8-12rep
Also I do 4 days cardio HIIT or moderate 45-60min + Im running almost every day on bicycle or roleblading.

Nutrition
1. greek yogurt +1/4 cup fiber one...usually before exerice + coffee
6. 1/2 cup cottage cheese low fat + 1 teas FF yogurt+ 1 teas PB

drinking 3l h2o

I did not weight myself...I did not measure my BF yet...Just my jeans, pants are tighter.

MY GOAL was Lose BF...what I do wrong? It seems like I have hard time to lose BF..gaining muscle seems to be easy.

I would like be tone with definition, but not big..

thx

Hi Sasa, Welcome to EF!

Please give us your stats. Height, weight, age; in order to help you better.
I'm sure Guardian or someone with knowledge about anavar will come in and help. however, i think you're not having enough carbs. you need carbs for energy and burn calories. If what you're looking to do is lower your bf, all you need to do is clean up your diet. Anavar is not to burn bf; it is however to gain muscles, which I think is the reason for your jeans getting tighter.
You are also doing way too much cardio. 1 hour + rollerblading or biking?
WOW! I did a lot of rollerblading and i know how much one burns doing that.
No wonder you're tired!

You can achieve getting tone as you call it with a clean & balance diet. You eat a lot of 4 oz chicken one after the other. That's a lot of protein to break down. I try having 3 oz at a time and include fish, which takes less time to digest then chichen.
If you don't want to get big, then skip anavar..

hi,
I am 5'6", now about 135lb, 29 old. exercise aobut 6 years now.BF?????, I try post some pic for better judge.
What I wanted...I like littel muscular fitness body look, not huge, but fitness look.

Yes u r probably right about carbs..I am not getting enough of it. Also I try cut littel bit of protein..that's why I feel mayby puffy, bloated.

Also..yes probably too much cardio..I know sometimes is hard I love to be active, but too much is too much.

Also today I did my legs...heavy training..could it be reason for swolen legs..water retain??

What is your current dose of anavar?

Nutrition
1. greek yogurt +1/4 cup fiber one...usually before exerice + coffee I would drop the yogurt, yogurt in general is not a protein source more of carb/sugar/lactose source.The lactose is most likely keeping u soft . I would do a scoop of protein powder
6. 1/2 cup cottage cheese low fat + 1 teas FF yogurt+ 1 teas PB I would drop the dairy again, and go with eggwhites with some evo if u have the stomach to eat it, if not go with a shake and pb)

I think your meals are bit all over the place with regards to macro. They arn't bad just some tweaks,should have you alot harder

my current dose is 10mg..I started at 5mg 1st week, than 7.5 mg 2nd week, 3,4 week 10mg

also I am taking synthroid 200mcg for thyroid..I am hypothyroid

Faizakafez said:
What is your current dose of anavar?

Nutrition
1. greek yogurt +1/4 cup fiber one...usually before exerice + coffee I would drop the yogurt, yogurt in general is not a protein source more of carb/sugar/lactose source.The lactose is most likely keeping u soft . I would do a scoop of protein powder
6. 1/2 cup cottage cheese low fat + 1 teas FF yogurt+ 1 teas PB I would drop the dairy again, and go with eggwhites with some evo if u have the stomach to eat it, if not go with a shake and pb)

I think your meals are bit all over the place with regards to macro. They arn't bad just some tweaks,should have you alot harder

Faizakafez is correct. I meant to tell you that, but some people think you should have a lot of things. Yogurt is not going to help you, cottage cheese sometimes I included in my pancakes, but overall I stay away from dairy.

You need starchy carbs such as Yams, oats, brown rice.
If you can have oatmeal before training would be great and after training have a protein drink, wait 1.5 hours and continue with your meals. Get that? carbs before training, protein after.

Try eating every 2 hours, keep the starchy carbs in the early part of the day, in the evening have vegetables and fish.
Drink 3/4 gallon of water.

It could be really helpful that you measure your weight and bf% and compare to the initial measurements. without that it is hard to assess if what you are earning is muscle or bf.

Can you share your measurements?

Top Bottom