Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abs during leg day?

patro

I have a routine which includes working the abs during leg day. It works the following muscle: http://www.planetkc.com/exrx/Muscles/Iliopsoas.html (Iliopsoa)

Why would abs be included in a leg day? Shouldn't you only work one area at a time? My brother told me you can work abs any day no matter what, and maybe he's right?

Patro

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

Dude -- if you are working your legs in balls-to-the-wall fashion, there is no need to work your abs on leg day -- they are getting worked hard enough.

doing some sets of abs in between squat sets actually increases my strength by tightening the mid-section. I say training abs on leg day is a great idea.

and maximum intensity is right in that squats will hit the abs, so take that in account when you do the workout.

I can't imagine doing abs on leg day... I can barely drive myself home after a good leg day...

------------------
One Rep Past Death...

its a good time for me as legs for me take little time to exercise so i can squeeze in some ab work.

I do abs everyday

------------------
super.jpg

I usually set aside a separate day just for abs (and calves). I do Squat, Bench, and deads along with the assistance work for those three days. Once I am through with a workout I feel like shit, I want to take a nap or just fucking black out, especially on deadlift day. Jesus!

Top Bottom