Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

mydawgs said:
Hey you, thanks to that little tip you gave me on the tear drop, that was the first thing Stacy noticed!!!! They arn't as killer as yours but a huge improvement from the last show. Once I dump the water and carb up I might be junior GUARDIAN material!!!! Thank you so much...you are awesome!

:heart:

mydawgs said:
My first meal on contest day is a steak, red potato and aspargus.

Then after that every two hrs chicken, rice cakes and strawberry preserves - (1 niacin - only once - not sure when, any one have suggestions?)

Right before stage 3 rc & strawb, 1T honey and 2 oz red wine

After pre - judge cheesebuger no bread

Stacy was very happy with me - wish I was as happy.....looking too often I suppose

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0186.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0188.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0187.jpg

Good grief I hate distilled water....;)

My face is trying not to say...I have to pee...LOL

Mydawgs, you look amazing, woman..
You're ripped! whatever you did, it has payed off.
I'm not familiar with the niacin. I'd like to know when to take it as well. Why Niacin?

Your contest day diet sounds awesome. Mine is, as I mentioned.
1st meal chicken w/ brown rice.
2- chicken w/brown rice.
3-Rice cake/ PB.
4- Rice cake w/ PB.
5-Chicken w/sweet potato and a salad.
6-Chicken w/ Brown rice.
7-Chicken w/ sweet potato.
8-Rice cake w/PB.
9-Rice cake w/ PB.
I'll be having this, basically every two hours.
In addition, I'll bring a slice of pizza, a muffin, gatorate and extra of the above food in case I need it.
And I'll be drinking 1.5g of water, which I never make... :drink2:

I'll be thinking of you and please, post some pictures from comp..

thandie said:
Mydawgs, you look amazing, woman..
You're ripped! whatever you did, it has payed off.
I'm not familiar with the niacin. I'd like to know when to take it as well. Why Niacin?

Your contest day diet sounds awesome. Mine is, as I mentioned.
1st meal chicken w/ brown rice.
2- chicken w/brown rice.
3-Rice cake/ PB.
4- Rice cake w/ PB.
5-Chicken w/sweet potato and a salad.
6-Chicken w/ Brown rice.
7-Chicken w/ sweet potato.
8-Rice cake w/PB.
9-Rice cake w/ PB.
I'll be having this, basically every two hours.
In addition, I'll bring a slice of pizza, a muffin, gatorate and extra of the above food in case I need it.
And I'll be drinking 1.5g of water, which I never make... :drink2:

I'll be thinking of you and please, post some pictures from comp..

Thanks girl! I tried Niacin for my experiment...my body really responded well and my vascularity was killer, so I will repeat for the comp. I am just not sure when and do I need to repeat???? Probably repeat for the night show is my guess...but I will find out.

Hope you are well and you know I'm pullin for you....BTW my daughters thing you are kick ass and agrees you should do very well!

Curious as to why you have no simple sugar in comp day food...do you soften with sugar?

Oh Duhhhhhhh, you are figure...simple sugar might make you as hard as a rock with your metabolism. Why do I think everyone is a BB.....sorry. That little guy drinking water is cruel!!!!!

sorry i didnt catch the niacin question in there.

niacin is also known as nicotinic acid and vitamin B3. it is popular to use precontest for a little extra vascularity. there are two types of niacin u can get, regular and flush-free. the regular seems to work best for vascularity but the flush free works ok. i take about 500mg and it is very fast acting but short lived. the best way to test your reaction and dosage level is before a long posing session. u may expereince some hotness, itchiness, redness to the skin with the regular stuff. with flush-free....not so much.

500mg would be the max dose you should be taking and do not take it long term. take it about 20 minutes prior to pre-judgig, if u like the effects.

basically the niacin flushes the skin and may increase vascularity.

mydawgs said:
Thanks girl! I tried Niacin for my experiment...my body really responded well and my vascularity was killer, so I will repeat for the comp. I am just not sure when and do I need to repeat???? Probably repeat for the night show is my guess...but I will find out.

Hope you are well and you know I'm pullin for you....BTW my daughters thing you are kick ass and agrees you should do very well!

Curious as to why you have no simple sugar in comp day food...do you soften with sugar?

Oh Duhhhhhhh, you are figure...simple sugar might make you as hard as a rock with your metabolism. Why do I think everyone is a BB.....sorry. That little guy drinking water is cruel!!!!!

Well, if I'm getting flat, I might have some gatorate or 1/2 or a whole muffin. This happened to me on the last show. I was getting flat, but by the time I had the muffin was too late. I've learned that is best to have a couple of people with you helping in case you overlook something, which was the case.

Thank your daughters for me; very kind..

thandie said:
Well, if I'm getting flat, I might have some gatorate or 1/2 or a whole muffin. This happened to me on the last show. I was getting flat, but by the time I had the muffin was too late. I've learned that is best to have a couple of people with you helping in case you overlook something, which was the case.

Thank your daughters for me; very kind..

I so agree...Stacy will be with me for pre-judge, my daughter will watch everything she does and try to support for the evening show. She is a quick study and brutally honest...just what ya need an honest kid right!

Thandie...check out Stacy:

www.stacysimons.com

Look at "Whats New" - the pics are from the Arnold...I would kill to have her back! She is so much fun to work with!

mydawgs said:
I so agree...Stacy will be with me for pre-judge, my daughter will watch everything she does and try to support for the evening show. She is a quick study and brutally honest...just what ya need an honest kid right!

Thandie...check out Stacy:

www.stacysimons.com

Look at "Whats New" - the pics are from the Arnold...I would kill to have her back! She is so much fun to work with!

She's stunning!!!!
Very impressive! Do you train with her? I'd love to have her back nd legs!!

thandie said:
She's stunning!!!!
Very impressive! Do you train with her? I'd love to have her back nd legs!!
We have trained a couple of times, but I've been on my own for awhile. Mostly just to teach me movements to fix things that need work. I hope she does well in the AC show and then the Olympia!

She does my diet and posing routine for me.

Wowza dam girl you look freaking awesome I haven't made it through the whole log yet but I wiil. :D I am wondering are your legs more dominate generally? Is that why your working hams 3 days a week? I think you have great balance shape and hardness. I am generally bottom heavy my legs still need to come down a fair amount and I would love some of the detail you got going on in your legs.

superqt4u2nv said:
Wowza dam girl you look freaking awesome I haven't made it through the whole log yet but I wiil. :D I am wondering are your legs more dominate generally? Is that why your working hams 3 days a week? I think you have great balance shape and hardness. I am generally bottom heavy my legs still need to come down a fair amount and I would love some of the detail you got going on in your legs.

My gentetics favor my legs for sure, I'm doing hams 3X week because I flattened them by spinning...I'm such a knucklehead. As long as I don't spin, my excessive ham work is probably concluded. I posted my leg routine...I start with rep work 4 weeks out to carve them up!

BTW my legs come in last, upper body and torso first, but when they come in they come strong!!!! Anything you need if I can help!

Top Bottom