Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

mydawgs said:
My gentetics favor my legs for sure, I'm doing hams 3X week because I flattened them by spinning...I'm such a knucklehead. As long as I don't spin, my excessive ham work is probably concluded. I posted my leg routine...I start with rep work 4 weeks out to carve them up!

BTW my legs come in last, upper body and torso first, but when they come in they come strong!!!! Anything you need if I can help!
Awesome my legs come in last as well I have brought up my up body but still need to work my ass of to get my legs cut. Do you stay lean year round? If so how close to contest weight? I am going to read through this whole thread I saw your split thinking about giving it a go after I heal up from getting my boobies done.

superqt4u2nv said:
Awesome my legs come in last as well I have brought up my up body but still need to work my ass of to get my legs cut. Do you stay lean year round? If so how close to contest weight? I am going to read through this whole thread I saw your split thinking about giving it a go after I heal up from getting my boobies done.

I had to take almost 4 yrs off. First I injured my distal, then broke my hand. When I was whole I took about 14 months to put some size back on. I had lost a considerable amount of muscle, I'm a hard gainer to begin with. I stay about 4-5 pts of BF away from comp when I am healthy. I really try to stay away from the scale because I get really stressed when I lose weight. I know I'm a head case, but when you work so hard to put muscle on even when you are losing BF it's hard for my head to see it that way. I use the mirror...when I look the way I like then I feel I am ready...this usually equates to a loss of 4 to 5 points of BF.

My peak bulk weight this time was about 146 lb. I competed in April at 123. I usually don't have that much weight to drop but putting on size is another program altogether. Losing weight is way to easy for me. Keeping myself at a weight that looks full and lean is very hard for me, I tend to fizzle up at the end...can't stop dropping weight even when I start to cut into the muscle. So we all have our deamons, that is mine.....Go figure LOL

mydawgs said:
I had to take almost 4 yrs off. First I injured my distal, then broke my hand. When I was whole I took about 14 months to put some size back on. I had lost a considerable amount of muscle, I'm a hard gainer to begin with. I stay about 4-5 pts of BF away from comp when I am healthy. I really try to stay away from the scale because I get really stressed when I lose weight. I know I'm a head case, but when you work so hard to put muscle on even when you are losing BF it's hard for my head to see it that way. I use the mirror...when I look the way I like then I feel I am ready...this usually equates to a loss of 4 to 5 points of BF.

My peak bulk weight this time was about 146 lb. I competed in April at 123. I usually don't have that much weight to drop but putting on size is another program altogether. Losing weight is way to easy for me. Keeping myself at a weight that looks full and lean is very hard for me, I tend to fizzle up at the end...can't stop dropping weight even when I start to cut into the muscle. So we all have our deamons, that is mine.....Go figure LOL
I read through the whole thread can't find your how tall you are? I am the opposite I put on weight both good (muscle) and bad (fat) very easy. I can drop pretty fast if all things are in check 100% but I am still working out the kinks on filling out properly and bringing my legs in shreaded. I like all your trail runs that is an awesome idea. Do you work with a trainer or do this all on your own?

superqt4u2nv said:
I read through the whole thread can't find your how tall you are?

I'm 5'3"

I am the opposite I put on weight both good (muscle) and bad (fat) very easy. I can drop pretty fast if all things are in check 100% but I am still working out the kinks on filling out properly and bringing my legs in shreaded. I like all your trail runs that is an awesome idea.

Do you work with a trainer or do this all on your own?

My friend Stacy Simons (IFBB Fitness Pro) runs through a couple of work outs when I need to work on something -- like my ham strings. I am on my own for the most part...been doing this for a long time.

Hey do you use niacin, I tried 250 mg and it worked great...no itching or flushness. GUARDIAN says you can go 500 mg...I am going to try this Wed, right before I pose. If you have used it how much did you use and how long before you hit the stage.

Your comp is this weekend isn't it?

I love it that you have taken a break, had injuries and you are back at it again.

It really is inspiring and it does have me get into that head space that anything is possible.

:)

Tatyana said:
Your comp is this weekend isn't it?

I love it that you have taken a break, had injuries and you are back at it again.

It really is inspiring and it does have me get into that head space that anything is possible.

:)

This is my 2nd day of decarb...and I am draggin a**! I really needed a nice plug and you really made my night so thanks for that! Yup I'm goin this Sat, and my mirror is sreamin...Lord you in trouble girl! All I see is the freakin water I'm drinkin....by Friday I'll be beggin for more LOL

Super -

will keep you posted on the niacin...

Man I'm a bitch tonight....my poor family!!!!!

Wow. You look fantastic! I think I could hate you-kidding :)! I wish I had the time to kick it up SEVERAL notches like you have done with your body!

Hey, you can yell and scream at all of us around here since your dieting and feeling bitchy- WE can take it. :)

I replied to your post on my thread, but thought about pasting here as well.

I thought about how you were doing. Hang in there, girl, is almost over.

Unlike you, today was my high carb day, but from here I'll be decarbing till friday, then back up. My bitchiness will be on Wednesday.. :evil:

I am soooo looking forward to some sugar!!!
My nutritionist put me on a ONE DAY CHEATING; Damn! Then go back to 100c for a week, then go to 150c.
I thought I was going to have a food festival. Not so fast!! :RADAR

Are you feeling bloated? Are you drinking the water? Do you drink tea? Green tea usually helps me.

Good, peaceful thoughts to you, my dear lady!!! :angel:
Think about how freaking awesome you will be!! :supercool

thandie said:
I replied to your post on my thread, but thought about pasting here as well.

I thought about how you were doing. Hang in there, girl, is almost over.

Unlike you, today was my high carb day, but from here I'll be decarbing till friday, then back up. My bitchiness will be on Wednesday.. :evil:

I am soooo looking forward to some sugar!!!
My nutritionist put me on a ONE DAY CHEATING; Damn! Then go back to 100c for a week, then go to 150c.
I thought I was going to have a food festival. Not so fast!! :RADAR

Are you feeling bloated? Are you drinking the water? Do you drink tea? Green tea usually helps me.

Good, peaceful thoughts to you, my dear lady!!! :angel:
Think about how freaking awesome you will be!! :supercool

No bloating, each morning I am getting tighter...but I feel so flat, and the huge intake of water early makes me look soft later in th day, in the AM I have veins running down my rib cage...but 1.5 gals of water into it my skin is so tight and my stomach is "sloshing" bwwaahahahahah.

I am feeling better today, I have had starchy carbs with meals 1 and 2...tomorrow meals 1 only....then thursday back into meals 1,2,3 then Friday mls 1,2,3,4....and a BIG HONKIN STEAK yyyyeeessssssssssss

Girl your legs are SWEET!!!!!!!! What perfect proportion!

Top Bottom